Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #31
BDiesel324
Banned
 
BDiesel324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Look out
Posts: 350
BDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Kyle Orton? Can you say MVP?. Just kidding. He looked really good the first game I watched tho. Where would he rank within QB's? Just curious.
Top 10-15, He's not a QB that helps you comeback from behind. But he is a QB that doesn't **** up your lead. Basically he is a very good conservative QB. He is basically the complete opposite of Brett Favre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I am pretty sure it was Revis who was the one trash talking lol
No, Moss was the one being a little ***** and said Revis had safety help. He also stated that anyone can be a good corners since they have safety help. Moss is just a loser. Plain and simple, He's not somebody that wins.

Darrelle Revis rapes Randy Moss in the ass just like the same way Jerry Rice raped Deion Sanders in the ass.
BDiesel324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #32
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Somewhere between 10-15 in the league. He is a decent qb, but he is not going to do anything special to win you games. On the bright side, he doesn't do too many bad things that will lose you game either.
This. He's one of those Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson types. He will guide you to the playoffs (possibly even far) if the pieces are in place but if you have to rely solely on him than you're probably going to be out of luck.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #33
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDiesel324
No, Moss was the one being a little ***** and said Revis had safety help. He also stated that anyone can be a good corners since they have safety help. Moss is just a loser. Plain and simple, He's not somebody that wins.
15-1 Vikings and 16-0 Patriots beg to differ. All he does is win as the main focal point of an offense. What have the Jets won in 4 years with Revis? Nothing.

Last edited by clipse026 : 09-17-2010 at 10:30 PM.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #34
BDiesel324
Banned
 
BDiesel324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Look out
Posts: 350
BDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
15-1 Vikings and 16-0 Patriots beg to differ. All he does is win as the main focal point of an offense. What have the Jets won in 4 years with Revis? Nothing.
Cool, Regular Season wins, like I haven't seen that before.

But I love how you brought the 16-0 Pats up, only to lose in the Superbowl. Oh what's funny is that Moss had a pretty bad game. Moss is a post-season choker anyways. He's just a straight up definition of a loser.

-Doesn't give his all
-Has no motivation
-Consistently Quits
-Chokes when it matters the most

Yep, you know you're looking at a winner.

Revis rapes this guy in the ass just like Rice raped Deion in the ass.
BDiesel324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #35
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDiesel324
Cool, Regular Season wins, like I haven't seen that before.

But I love how you brought the 16-0 Pats up, only to lose in the Superbowl. Oh what's funny is that Moss had a pretty bad game. Moss is a post-season choker anyways. He's just a straight up definition of a loser.

-Doesn't give his all
-Has no motivation
-Consistently Quits
-Chokes when it matters the most

Yep, you know you're looking at a winner.

Revis rapes this guy in the ass just like Rice raped Deion in the ass.


And what has Revis done? Tell me oh wise one. They wouldn't have even been in the playoffs last year if Indy didn't rest starters. He's done absolutely nothing.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #36
BDiesel324
Banned
 
BDiesel324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Look out
Posts: 350
BDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
And what has Revis done? Tell me oh wise one. They wouldn't have even been in the playoffs last year if Indy didn't rest starters. He's done absolutely nothing.
How about shut down every WR in the league? And they wouldn't have been in the championship game if he didn't shut down Ocho-No-Show in back to back weeks and shut down Vincent Jackson AND Antonio Gates in the same game.

There's a reason why they compared Revis last season to Deion Sanders's DPOY season in the 90s.

But again, go ahead and worship your pathetic quitting loser Randy Moss.
BDiesel324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #37
Bird
I Drain 3's
 
Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Enterprise, AL
Posts: 630
Bird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputation
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDiesel324
Cool, Regular Season wins, like I haven't seen that before.

But I love how you brought the 16-0 Pats up, only to lose in the Superbowl. Oh what's funny is that Moss had a pretty bad game. Moss is a post-season choker anyways. He's just a straight up definition of a loser.

-Doesn't give his all
-Has no motivation
-Consistently Quits
-Chokes when it matters the most

Yep, you know you're looking at a winner.

Revis rapes this guy in the ass just like Rice raped Deion in the ass.

Why are you so terribly obsessed with ass rape?

Two posts in a row, with back to back references to ass rape.

Wanna talk about it?
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #38
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking
 
HisJoeness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The SBY, MD
Posts: 4,653
HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

A player has one super year and all of a sudden he's invincible.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #39
Snoop_Cat
Banned
 
Snoop_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Johns Hopkins
Posts: 3,498
Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird
Anyone see the Colts starting out 0-2, with big bro Peyton losing to Eli?

The Colts defense looked so terrible last week and with the loss of Bob Sanders, I see Ahmad Bradshaw running all over the Colts and then Eli airing it out to put it away.

That aside, I see both the Titans and Texans winning this weekend, which would be the first time in I don't know how long that two teams had a better record in the AFC south through any part of first half of the season than the Colts.

Indy's going DOWN. Our passing game has really stepped up and will be able to complement a while not so spectacular rush, still good one. I'd like to see someone else than Indy win that division for once.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #40
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDiesel324
How about shut down every WR in the league? And they wouldn't have been in the championship game if he didn't shut down Ocho-No-Show in back to back weeks and shut down Vincent Jackson AND Antonio Gates in the same game.

There's a reason why they compared Revis last season to Deion Sanders's DPOY season in the 90s.

But again, go ahead and worship your pathetic quitting loser Randy Moss.
I'm not a Moss or a Patriots fan. No worshiping going on here. I like how none of the other Jets defenders had anything to do with his success. He just managed to cover 2 players on the same field at the same time.

What did shutting down every WR in the league get him? Did it get him a division championship, or a conference championship? Did it get him a Super Bowl ring? It got his team an amazing 9-7 record! He's no more a winner than Randy Moss if you want to argue that Moss isn't a winner. But at least he's had the regular season success. At least he's won in the playoffs and he's been to a Super Bowl. What has Revis done? I'm still waiting to hear it.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:22 PM   #41
BDiesel324
Banned
 
BDiesel324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Look out
Posts: 350
BDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I'm not a Moss or a Patriots fan. No worshiping going on here. I like how none of the other Jets defenders had anything to do with his success. He just managed to cover 2 players on the same field at the same time.

What did shutting down every WR in the league get him? Did it get him a division championship, or a conference championship? Did it get him a Super Bowl ring? It got his team an amazing 9-7 record! He's no more a winner than Randy Moss if you want to argue that Moss isn't a winner. But at least he's had the regular season success. At least he's won in the playoffs and he's been to a Super Bowl. What has Revis done? I'm still waiting to hear it.
I'm waiting to hear Randy Moss having a good game in the post-season. Oh wait, he's actually a pathetic post-season performer. And the only time he did have a good post-season game he went as far as mooning the fans. Definition if a classless pathetic choking loser right there.

Revis is better than Moss. Plain and simple, he just owns him.
BDiesel324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:42 PM   #42
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDiesel324
I'm waiting to hear Randy Moss having a good game in the post-season. Oh wait, he's actually a pathetic post-season performer. And the only time he did have a good post-season game he went as far as mooning the fans. Definition if a classless pathetic choking loser right there.

Revis is better than Moss. Plain and simple, he just owns him.

Dear delusional Jets fan, Future Hall of Famer >>> so far 1 year wonder. Moss isn't even in his prime anymore.

1998: 4/73/1 td in a win vs Arizona
5/75/1 td in a 3pt loss to Atl
1999: 5/127/1 td in a win vs Dallas
9/188/2 tds in a loss to STL
2000: 2/121 2 tds in a win vs NO
2/18/0 in a loss to NYG
2004: 4/70/2 tds in a win vs GB
3/51/0 in a loss to PHI
2007: 1/14/0 in a win vs Jax
1/18/0 in a win vs SD
5/62/1 td in the Super Bowl.
2009: 5/48/0 td in a loss vs Bal

All the bolds are what I would consider a bad game. The Superbowl was only a 17-14 game. You have no argument whatsoever that Revis > Moss. Numbers don't lie.

Rookie of the Year, 7 pro bowls, 4 all pro 1st teams, 10th in career receptions, 6th in receiving yards, 2nd in receiving touchdowns(4th in total).

Stop posting and start scouting the 2011 draft class to see who can help your team be better than 2nd in their division.

Last edited by clipse026 : 09-18-2010 at 12:00 AM.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:37 AM   #43
BDiesel324
Banned
 
BDiesel324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Look out
Posts: 350
BDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Dear delusional Jets fan, Future Hall of Famer >>> so far 1 year wonder. Moss isn't even in his prime anymore.

1998: 4/73/1 td in a win vs Arizona
5/75/1 td in a 3pt loss to Atl
1999: 5/127/1 td in a win vs Dallas
9/188/2 tds in a loss to STL
2000: 2/121 2 tds in a win vs NO
2/18/0 in a loss to NYG
2004: 4/70/2 tds in a win vs GB
3/51/0 in a loss to PHI
2007: 1/14/0 in a win vs Jax
1/18/0 in a win vs SD
5/62/1 td in the Super Bowl.
2009: 5/48/0 td in a loss vs Bal

All the bolds are what I would consider a bad game. The Superbowl was only a 17-14 game. You have no argument whatsoever that Revis > Moss. Numbers don't lie.

Rookie of the Year, 7 pro bowls, 4 all pro 1st teams, 10th in career receptions, 6th in receiving yards, 2nd in receiving touchdowns(4th in total).

Stop posting and start scouting the 2011 draft class to see who can help your team be better than 2nd in their division.
Not even a Jets fan, just a Revis fan. Revis is currently better than Moss, no question. Moss is hardly a Top 5 WR in the game today, Revis is clearly a Top 2-3 CB in the NFL, I think he's the best and so do many others.

And by the way, I only see four good games and out of how many?. That is against the Packers, Cowboys, Rams, and Saints. Every other game looks mediocre or just terrible. And all of them weren't even wins.

Moss is a loser, end of your hope, your life, and your dreams.

Just live with the fact that Revis flat out owns him. I mean seriously, Moss is a loser.

Last edited by BDiesel324 : 09-18-2010 at 12:39 AM.
BDiesel324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:51 AM   #44
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDiesel324
Not even a Jets fan, just a Revis fan. Revis is currently better than Moss, no question. Moss is hardly a Top 5 WR in the game today, Revis is clearly a Top 2-3 CB in the NFL, I think he's the best and so do many others.

And by the way, I only see four good games and out of how many?. That is against the Packers, Cowboys, Rams, and Saints. Every other game looks mediocre or just terrible. And all of them weren't even wins.

Moss is a loser, end of your hope, your life, and your dreams.

Just live with the fact that Revis flat out owns him. I mean seriously, Moss is a loser.

Are you trolling? I count 7 good games. 2 solid games as a rookie and a good Superbowl plus the other 4 games with monster stats. 7/12 is pretty damn good.

And did you just ignore the stats I posted or what? Are you that dumb? Moss is going to be in the Hall of Fame. He might end his career with the most receiving touchdowns ever. All Revis has to his name is 2 pro bowls and a 1st team all pro.

And you mention Moss not even being top 5 at his position. You do realize he's been playing for 13 years? He was unquestionably the best WR for at least 8 of those years. I'm not arguing that he's still the best currently, but overall he is certainly better than Revis has been, it's not even a question. Revis can only dream of being as good as Randy Moss has been.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:56 AM   #45
BDiesel324
Banned
 
BDiesel324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Look out
Posts: 350
BDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBDiesel324 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NFL week 2 discussion and game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Are you trolling? I count 7 good games. 2 solid games as a rookie and a good Superbowl plus the other 4 games with monster stats. 7/12 is pretty damn good.

And did you just ignore the stats I posted or what? Are you that dumb? Moss is going to be in the Hall of Fame. He might end his career with the most receiving touchdowns ever. All Revis has to his name is 2 pro bowls and a 1st team all pro.

And you mention Moss not even being top 5 at his position. You do realize he's been playing for 13 years? He was unquestionably the best WR for at least 8 of those years. I'm not arguing that he's still the best currently, but overall he is certainly better than Revis has been, it's not even a question. Revis can only dream of being as good as Randy Moss has been.
I love how you live in the past, Revis to this day just owns Moss. It's plain and simple, I'm not sure what is there not to get. I love how every time I discuss Moss some retard always brings up his "prime" days. Well guess what ****face, I'm not talking about his prime, I'm talking about his current days.

He was still a loser in his prime too. Revis owns Moss currently, and he will continue to own him. Moss is a loser.
BDiesel324 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy