Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 06-28-2006, 02:07 AM   #16
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

no one wants dead hip kenny thomas he needs to be waived then save money or lure him n a trade to get KG ......ie kenny thomas brad miller jason hart and bonzi wells for KG n ricky davis lol sounds like a plan

Last edited by Perezident : 06-28-2006 at 10:46 AM.
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:00 PM   #17
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Thats a ridiculous trade, maybe:

Brad Miller + Bonzi Wells for
Kevin Garnett + 1st round draft pick
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:26 PM   #18
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Thats a ridiculous trade, maybe:

Brad Miller + Bonzi Wells for
Kevin Garnett + 1st round draft pick

That's still a ridiculous trade.

A fair KG trade is:

Bibby+Miller+Williamson+Garcia+2006 first round pick

for

KG+Hassel+Jaric
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:04 AM   #19
Captian Solo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default bye bye bibby

they just need to trade bibby he plays no D what so ever. what about kenny miller bibby for KG. martin play point? or the guy they drafted start at point. and pick up a center in FA. bibby is more of a 2 guard not a real point andcan't really bring the ball down when he is getting guarded. Heck artest can just bring the ball down.
Captian Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:09 PM   #20
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Solo
they just need to trade bibby he plays no D what so ever. what about kenny miller bibby for KG. martin play point? or the guy they drafted start at point. and pick up a center in FA. bibby is more of a 2 guard not a real point andcan't really bring the ball down when he is getting guarded. Heck artest can just bring the ball down.

1. Yes he plays no D but Mike is mostly the main scorer and realiable outside shooter on our team. You trade Mike Bibby, your going to be the Cleveland Cavaliers without LeBron James.

2. Martin can't play the point. His dribbling skills are below average and needs to get better. Plus, I don't know if Martin can dribble penetrate and find an open man on a night to night basis. Sometimes he finds himself lost in games at times, but not all the time.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:35 PM   #21
Captian Solo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

true mike bibby is the top scorer but if they some how get KG he will be the scorer and artest will start scoreing more and ya martin can't really dribble.
Captian Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #22
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

When you watch Artest play you know he can score, but he doesn't do it consistantly.

You may not know it but in some of the games, he scores like 4 - 6 pts, but it's disguised because the team wins. Mike Bibby carries the scoring load, and does it on a nightly basis.

KG and Artest. KG can score ya, Artest can too. He needs to score on a nightly basis.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:33 PM   #23
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KG and Artest would be a good defensive lineup. Artest stoppin guys on the perimeter, and KG blockin shots down low.

By the way, Kiss Murder, is The Most Gracious of Hosts a place?
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 04:25 AM   #24
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Talking Fall to the grey...with it

Quote:
By the way, Kiss Murder, is The Most Gracious of Hosts a place?

Not really, just some lyrics that I like.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:30 PM   #25
KINGS FAN #1
I Hit Open Layups

Kings need to keep Bibby and keep Miller for one more year.. Bonzi on the other hand should stay in sac until midway through the season next year. If he preforms in the regular season like he did in the playoffs keep him. If he doesnt... trade him for our real needs.. like backups for Miller and Bibby. Miller sucked in the playoffs.... so did bibby.. but they both played consistant through the season.. Bonzi on other hand barely contributed compared to K Mart but Bonzi played good in playoffs. But for some reason people dont realize that. People seem to only like bonzi because he played good for the Kings last games.. and thats all people can remember. No one remembers Miller and Bibby's reg season. If Miller and Bibby could get some back ups that could somewhat help the kings might of had better luck in playoffs. I say depending on Bonzi's effort in first half of 07 season.. that kings trade him if he doesnt do as good as expected along with and 07 first round pick for backups for bibby and miller. I say to the Mavericks for devin harris to back up Bibby and Erick dampier to back up miller.... wala! no holes in the kings gameplan!
KINGS FAN #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 05:26 AM   #26
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS FAN #1
Kings need to keep Bibby and keep Miller for one more year.. Bonzi on the other hand should stay in sac until midway through the season next year. If he preforms in the regular season like he did in the playoffs keep him. If he doesnt... trade him for our real needs.. like backups for Miller and Bibby. Miller sucked in the playoffs.... so did bibby.. but they both played consistant through the season.. Bonzi on other hand barely contributed compared to K Mart but Bonzi played good in playoffs. But for some reason people dont realize that. People seem to only like bonzi because he played good for the Kings last games.. and thats all people can remember. No one remembers Miller and Bibby's reg season. If Miller and Bibby could get some back ups that could somewhat help the kings might of had better luck in playoffs. I say depending on Bonzi's effort in first half of 07 season.. that kings trade him if he doesnt do as good as expected along with and 07 first round pick for backups for bibby and miller. I say to the Mavericks for devin harris to back up Bibby and Erick dampier to back up miller.... wala! no holes in the kings gameplan!

Hopefully Bonzi signs the MLE deal Petrie offered him. If not, ship him while his value is at an all time high and get a Big man for him to back up I-Am-Scared-To-Take-A-Shot-Even-Though-I-Make-Them-All-The-Time Brad Miller.

Don't even trade Bibby. He is the heart and soul of Sacramento.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: