Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-19-2010, 11:23 PM   #31
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Colts vs. Giants game thread

yes! Nicks!!!
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #32
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Wtb a garbage time Nicks TD here. Come on guys.

prayer answered.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #33
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder if someone won their fantasy game because of that shit there.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:26 PM   #34
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Not quite. Pulled even from a pretty big deficit though. I've got Pierre Thomas left against Vernon Davis.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #35
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18

There were probably a bunch of people that won because of that. I remember ESPN showed a stat of how many people lost last season because of when MJD took a knee at the 1 instead of scoring so the Jags could run out the clock. It was a pretty large number.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #36
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't need the Nicks TD in the league I have him in. I was already up 81-59 going into the game. I had Peyton and Nicks going, my opponent had Tynes going, I now have a 111-61 lead, and he has Colston and the Saints defense going tomorrow night.

The Reggie Wayne TD catch, and the 9 or 10 yard catch he had right before the TD, though, late in the game that I would consider a garbage TD, took me from being 5 or 6 down to being up by 11 points in my other league. Now I just have to hope Vernon Davis doesn't go off tomorrow night.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:48 PM   #37
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I didn't need the Nicks TD in the league I have him in. I was already up 81-59 going into the game. I had Peyton and Nicks going, my opponent had Tynes going, I now have a 111-61 lead, and he has Colston and the Saints defense going tomorrow night.

The Reggie Wayne TD catch, and the 9 or 10 yard catch he had right before the TD, though, late in the game that I would consider a garbage TD, took me from being 5 or 6 down to being up by 11 points in my other league. Now I just have to hope Vernon Davis doesn't go off tomorrow night.
You and me both on Vernon Davis. That Nicks garbage time TD and the Wayne garbage TD took me from down like 75-99 to up 100-99.52 going into tomorrow. It's Pierre vs Vernon. I hope we shut down Vernon Davis big time. We need to get the offense back on track.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #38
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
You and me both on Vernon Davis. That Nicks garbage time TD and the Wayne garbage TD took me from down like 75-99 to up 100-99.52 going into tomorrow. It's Pierre vs Vernon. I hope we shut down Vernon Davis big time. We need to get the offense back on track.

Hope you guys shut down Gore as well. My fantasy week is riding on it.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:04 AM   #39
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Indy's demise is greatly exaggerated. Mother****ers.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:11 AM   #40
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
There were probably a bunch of people that won because of that. I remember ESPN showed a stat of how many people lost last season because of when MJD took a knee at the 1 instead of scoring so the Jags could run out the clock. It was a pretty large number.

^^^ Marlo, 2 minutes BEFORE that stupid throw...

that catch lost the game for me...what a ridiculous way to lose at FF
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:17 AM   #41
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
^^^ Marlo, 2 minutes BEFORE that stupid throw...

that catch lost the game for me...what a ridiculous way to lose at FF

I got this bad feeling that devery henderson is going to do the same thing to me tomorrow in our money league game.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:25 AM   #42
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I got this bad feeling that devery henderson is going to do the same thing to me tomorrow in our money league game.
I have Gore too...

you look good though...I don't have my hopes up...

the two of them need to score like 35 points together...it could happen, but unlikely
Old 09-20-2010, 02:28 AM   #43
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I have Gore too...

you look good though...I don't have my hopes up...

the two of them need to score like 35 points together...it could happen, but unlikely

You could definitely beat me. Gore at home is always a nice play, he should get a lot of touches considering how Alex Smith has been playing. I am hoping that Brees can keep him off the field and the Saints run def is decent.

CJ took a shit on my team this week with only 6 points. Too bad that 80 yard TD was called back for holding.

and fcking jahvid best.... good god

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 09-20-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:41 AM   #44
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

yeah Best had a killer...45 points by himself...if Gore can do something close to that then that would be nice...lol

Schaub threw for almost 500 yards and 3 TDs...Curtis Martin Music benched him for Vick...lol

Vick still got him like 23 points though, so it wasn't that bad...and he still won
Old 09-20-2010, 02:43 AM   #45
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

You beat the crap out of Dino in Dooms Defense league
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: