Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of athletes that advertise junk food and/or soda?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzdAZ3TjCA
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #17
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/ jk i would never eat any of that shit
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:05 PM   #18
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird
Why should someone who is getting paid millions to play a game set a better example than anyone else in a child's life?

I could care less what an athlete is hawkin' in some advertisement. How I see, they can get their money however they like it.

All I ask of athletes (professional and amateur) is to provide me with some entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's not even about being a role model. These guys are placing their endorsement on a product that doesn't promote a healthy lifestyle. I understand they are getting paid millions to do it, and I would take the money as well. However, just because corporations have billions (run the world), and everyone has a bottom line, doesn't make it right.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #19
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

child please

plus isn't Krispy Kreme a pre-practice must?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:37 PM   #20
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man I ain't ever goin to Advertise for junk. Only thing I advertise is gatorade
JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #21
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBull
Man I ain't ever goin to Advertise for junk. Only thing I advertise is gatorade

You wish?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:41 PM   #22
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
You wish?

Heheheh, look at this foo saying that junk. gtfo, dawg. I'm JBull, ESPN analyst, with my partner Tim Legler. Played professional ball as well. You fatass betta watch some sports instead of the focking cooking shit. Get yo facts right before you hate n!gg@
Old 09-20-2010, 11:42 PM   #23
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
It's not even about being a role model. These guys are placing their endorsement on a product that doesn't promote a healthy lifestyle. I understand they are getting paid millions to do it, and I would take the money as well. However, just because corporations have billions (run the world), and everyone has a bottom line, doesn't make it right.

they're just putting their 'brand' on it, as everyone is so apt to say in order to sound like they have business sense. it's about exposure.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #24
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Heheheh, look at this foo saying that junk. gtfo, dawg. I'm JBull, ESPN analyst, with my partner Tim Legler. Played professional ball as well. You fatass betta watch some sports instead of the focking cooking shit. Get yo facts right before you hate n!gg@

ESPN analyst? What's your real name then? Which ESPN analyst talks like they straight out of the hood? I ain't fat and I ain't cooking shit either??

JBullshit.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:48 PM   #25
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

Quote:

ESPN analyst? What's your real name then? Which ESPN analyst talks like they straight out of the hood? I ain't fat and I ain't cooking shit either??

JBullshit.

Means yu dont watch brah, it clearly says my name it self "JBull". The black guy with Tim Legler? You know Tim Legler? Aint no chef too dawg.

born in the hood. plus this is inside hoops not som english class, dayum theez morons

tha fowk?
Old 09-20-2010, 11:51 PM   #26
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Means yu dont watch brah, it clearly says my name it self "JBull". The black guy with Tim Legler? You know Tim Legler? Aint no chef too dawg.

born in the hood. plus this is inside hoops not som english class, dayum theez morons

tha fowk?

Not even gonna start with this moron.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:51 PM   #27
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:

tha fowk?

hello new poster/alt account
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:53 PM   #28
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
hello new poster/alt account
Sup

Quote:
Not even gonna start with this moron.

For yo own gud
Old 09-20-2010, 11:56 PM   #29
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The black guy with Tim Legler? You know Tim Legler?

Tim Legler sucks more as an analyst than he did as an NBA player.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:59 PM   #30
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Oh shit, JBull = Jalen Rose??
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: