Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-21-2010, 02:53 PM   #1
Yao Ming
I brick open layups

Yao Ming is considered somewhat coolYao Ming is considered somewhat cool
Default Hilarious NBA Elite11 demo video

Some guy trying out the demo for NBA Elite11 runs into some funny glitches. There's a really funny wtf moment midway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLPGDyE5pEE

This game looks so bad.
Yao Ming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hilarious NBA Elite11 demo video

only a demo, but i'm going to be picking it up for sure
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

LOL. i expect nothing less from EA.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #4
Ghettobird
Banned

Ghettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected poster

looks like asshole
Ghettobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobird
looks like asshole

No joke.

It's been years since I've played an EA basketball game, but ignoring the glitch the gameplay looks awful. Not even a little bit realistic. No wonder 2K doesn't care about all their glitches, they have the market by the balls regardless.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hes standing there like jesus
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

All I heard from some guy complaining over every little thing.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:19 AM   #8
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Lmao
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:49 AM   #9
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

every now and then EA always proclaims how they start the game from scratch and redefine the game

but it just always kinda feels the same... meh
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:43 AM   #10
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tbh, I cringed more at the 3 point shot after you see the 'jesus' moment than the actual glitch itself.

Looks horrible. Making it double worse is the fact all signs are pointing towards 2K releasing an absolute gem.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
Semi
Great young streetballer

Semi has decent reputationSemi has decent reputation

is it just me or does the anmiation when the ball is dropping back from the basket for the rebound look a little bit fast and "unreal"? same goes for the players going up for the rebound and the dribbling of course...
Semi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:32 PM   #12
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
All I heard from some guy complaining over every little thing.
I agree

Weak animations,glitch passes,late respone to buttons and a glitch in which one of your players stands in the middle of court like jesus are all minor things.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #13
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I agree

Weak animations,glitch passes,late respone to buttons and a glitch in which one of your players stands in the middle of court like jesus are all minor things.

Ok theres no animations all real time physics, those aren't glitches they're just shit passes, late response to buttons is because the guy can't play the game but i agree one of he's players is standing in the middle of the court that is a slight problem.

That video is biased, the guy probably made that with the idea in mind to diss elite..He didn't even spend time getting to know the controls...hell the guy chose to do a hook shot from 3
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

What concerns me the most is when Pau Gasol and KG went for the rebound, Pau was able to secure the ball, spin, take a dribble, before KG landed on the floor
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:19 AM   #15
E_Stamkos
I brick open layups

E_Stamkos has decent reputation

The players almost look like there skating. After hearing all that jazz about EA redefining the system of the game I seriously expected more then this
E_Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: