Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #16
LbloodOjunkieG
I hit open 5-footers

LbloodOjunkieG has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Hilarious NBA Elite11 demo video

Man, I almost started cryin from laughing. Maybe it's just cuz I'm tired or whatever, but that Jesus pose is absolutely hilarious. After playing the demo of Elite 11 and 2k11, I don't feel like either one is a proper basketball game. How the **** do you back down it 2k11? It used to be L2, but that doesn't work in 2k11. It doesn't say in the controller options.
LbloodOjunkieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 AM   #17
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I agree

Weak animations,glitch passes,late respone to buttons and a glitch in which one of your players stands in the middle of court like jesus are all minor things.

I'm not sure how you can tell how fast the response time of buttons are when you're watching a video that doesn't show the button being pressed. The jesus pose is pretty bad, but the guy playing comes off as if he expected to pick up the game and play like an expert in 30 seconds. Sports games aren't like that anymore, no game is like that anymore.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:38 AM   #18
athurart09
Can barely lace up my sneakers

athurart09 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yao Ming
Some guy trying out the demo for NBA Elite11 runs into some funny glitches. There's a really funny wtf moment midway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLPGDyE5pEE

This game looks so bad.

Thank you for the video.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #19
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Just finished downloading/installing and playing a few games of this demo. Here are my thoughts.

The controls aren't bad, but they are very awkward after 15 years of being used to another set of controls. If you're unhappy with the controls, simply switch to "alternative" from the control settings menu in the 'pause' menu.

As far as Elite controls, the passing was the major one for me, I felt having to hold the right analog stick(labeled as L in the in game manual) with R1 was a bad idea. Shooting was a bit awkward, and trying to set picks to move around players, but I had no more of an issue trying to score than in previous games when first trying on rookie mode.

I didn't get the opportunity to witness 'jesus mode' first hand, so I can't personally comment on that one.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #20
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love the controls and I hate 2k's. The whole process of moving down the court is tiresome in 2k. You have to fight to get proper positioning because they have it all on the left stick.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:55 AM   #21
Lancerballer21
Serious playground baller

Lancerballer21 has an OK reputation so far

Oh my god...i was laughing so hard when he was talking bout the "jesus" glitch
Lancerballer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:33 AM   #22
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Hes even there during the free throw!!!!
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #23
Gotham's Finest
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Gotham's Finest has not been impressing people

That's no glitch people....

Gotham's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #24
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #25
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

made me spit water
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:57 AM   #26
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham's Finest
That's no glitch people....

omg
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #27
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL, this demo looks so bad.

What the fck is Andrew Bynum doing and why won't Jermaine O'Neal just go up and dunk in a 5-on-4 situation.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:33 AM   #28
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is pretty funny too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxSD3Daki7I
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: