Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #31
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My Vick/Kolb rant plus more news

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Trading Kolb would mean Eagles better be securing Vick to a deal because he is gone after this season. If you trade Kolb and lose Vick in FA. Who is your QB? Andy Reid could be canned.

I'd trade Kolb and sign Vick to a 3-4yr deal.
cant we hit vick with the franchise tag if needed? not really sure how that goes.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #32
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What makes you think the people who like Vick now were apart of the poll that voted him as most hated?
That's true. But peoples' minds do change when they see something they like. A few weeks ago when he was just a backup QB people didn't want "that dog killer" to do well. Now you see the polls, the media, and even just this site all in his corner.

Hell even my vote would have changed from a few weeks ago. Give me that question 2 weeks ago and I say hell no I don't want him to succeed, but now that he's my starting QB I want him to win every ****ing game.

By the way where's PETA at these days?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:26 PM   #33
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If it matters, I still hate Vick as a person, what he did was disgusting...

the only thing that could change that is if he came to Dallas...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #34
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vick is the right move. It's not like Kolb was going to be the next Peyton Manning anyway. The coaches know what he is capable of, and they know what Vick brings to the table. Vick playing at the level he is right now, brings something to the team that no other team can match.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
cant we hit vick with the franchise tag if needed? not really sure how that goes.

And pay Vick like a top 5 QB?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #36
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Dude on First Take said Vick is the best QB in the NFC right now.

WE PLAYED THE ****ING LIONS
Old 09-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #37
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
If it matters, I still hate Vick as a person, what he did was disgusting...

the only thing that could change that is if he came to Dallas...

Replacing Romo?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #38
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvaVd...layer_embedded

Old 09-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #39
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Resize the pic you ass.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #40
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
oh really, why is that?

you think that Vick can be BETTER than he was in Atlanta?...cause that is what he needs to be...the guy was/is a very unique talent but that type of QB isn't going to win a SB...Kolb is the type that "could" though in the future...

JMO...

or is that a shot at Romo? who won a game (against Philly) last year?

I had a lengthy response written out but I accidentally killed the tab. So I'll just say it was a shot at Romo.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #41
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Replacing Romo?
replacing McGee...our 3rd stringer
Old 09-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #42
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
replacing McGee...our 3rd stringer

Doesn't matter, anyway.

You aren't winning anything with either of them
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #43
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Doesn't matter, anyway.

You aren't winning anything with either of them
and neither will the Eagles...

they should go for a franchise QB...this Vick stuff is really silly

if they are just interested in winning NOW they should have kept McNabb...
Old 09-23-2010, 10:39 AM   #44
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
i mean it's not totally impossible that he could get top 5 QB money in the open market. if the eagles trade bobby hoying, what other choice will they have?

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 09-23-2010 at 10:42 AM.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #45
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
i mean it's not totally impossible that he could get top 5 QB money in the open market. if the eagles trade bobby hoying, what other choice will they have?

the Eagles might be the only team in the NFL that are even open to the idea of putting him of a roster!

top 5 in the open market?

no one is going to be high bidding on Mike Vick...how could you even think such a thing?

Mike Vick isn't a top 5 QB...he is the worst QB in his own division!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: