Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2010, 02:12 PM   #16
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fat people Unappreciattion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Try working at a bakery. Sometimes I wish I could tell people what I'm really thinking when they waddle up and ask for a dozen brownies.

i know, as much as i feel for them sometimes, it's not a secret that certain foods can/will just make matters worse. smfh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXTq2_3LfXM
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #17
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
lets all pour our ill feeling on how we dont appreciate these people's life styles.

As a human being, i dont understand anyone can let themselves go like that. When i mean i mean 5'7 220 for men and for females, if you're 5'5 and weigh 160, you're fat. this is unhealthy living. Jesus Christ, American is the fattest country even though we have the finest nutritionist, and personal trainers.

It isn't that simple. I've known men that size that are f*cking stacked with muscle. My girlfriend is just barely taller than 5'5" and just under 160 and she doesn't appear even close to fat (she isn't skin and bones, but she's not fat either). In fact, she runs probably 25-30 miles per week. I'm pretty sure if she was 10 pounds heavier, she could still run 20 miles per week. So, I'm pretty confused by your simplified version of health.

Then your idea of people who are fat needing to be non-stop active when they are in a gym is bullshit. When you see a heavy person in the gym, keep in mind that is because they do care and they are likely trying to better their lives. Have you ever been out of shape? If so, think about how much harder it is to work out when you are out of shape. It is 10X more exhausting. Expecting them to be non-stop active is unrealistic.

P.S. You, the OP, are a moron.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #18
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
there is a difference. beer belly or just fatass
fatasses period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_jTx...eature=related

90% of the women in this video are fat. this aint thick.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #19
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

Quote:
fatasses period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_jTx...eature=related

90% of the women in this video are fat. this aint thick.
Almost as hawt as Gabrielle Sidibe
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #20
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Then your idea of people who are fat needing to be non-stop active when they are in a gym is bullshit. When you see a heavy person in the gym, keep in mind that is because they do care and they are likely trying to better their lives. Have you ever been out of shape? If so, think about how much harder it is to work out when you are out of shape. It is 10X more exhausting. Expecting them to be non-stop active is unrealistic.

P.S. You, the OP, are a moron.
well first off, i apologize if you felt i insulted you or your "girlfriend".

second when i meant nonstop, i guess i was exagerating. i just hate when they come to the gym pretending like they're doing something just to make us say something positive about them. they should not me losing weight for us(well, i lied, for us too because i hating staring at them), they should do it for themselves. of course i didn't mean when they are done with one machine or exercise they should jump to another 5 seconds later.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:39 PM   #21
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
well first off, i apologize if you felt i insulted you or your "girlfriend".

second when i meant nonstop, i guess i was exagerating. i just hate when they come to the gym pretending like they're doing something just to make us say something positive about them. they should not me losing weight for us(well, i lied, for us too because i hating staring at them), they should do it for themselves. of course i didn't mean when they are done with one machine or exercise they should jump to another 5 seconds later.

What do you think they're doing at a gym? You're acting like them taking a break is equal to eating a whopper value meal. They're making an effort at least to go to the gym, you can't get pissed at them for that.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #22
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the worst is sitting next to a fat person on the airplane.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #23
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

America isn't the fattest country in the world either, Samoa is.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #24
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
the worst is sitting next to a fat person on the airplane.
That happened to me on the flight back from Jamaica. This middle aged white woman was all over me. I had no space, I felt like I was getting raped and we were in the last row on the plane. Hell.

I used to be crazy overweight back in the eight grade. I was depressed as hell. I was like 5 feet tall and 180 pounds.

Last edited by PowerGlove : 09-25-2010 at 03:05 PM.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #25
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
That happened to me on the flight back from Jamaica. This middle aged white woman was all over me. I had no space, I felt like I was getting raped and we were in the last row on the plane. Hell.

I used to be crazy overweight back in the eight grade. I was depressed as hell. I was like 5 feet tall and 180 pounds.

Same. I've been the same weight since aruond 6th/7th grade; I am now in sophomore year of college, so I've been about 180 since like 5'3'' feet tall and 8 years ago. Just for measure, I'm 6'1'' now and 190. Thank god my mom signed me up for like 4 different sports and now I'm in very good shape.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:25 PM   #26
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Same. I've been the same weight since aruond 6th/7th grade; I am now in sophomore year of college, so I've been about 180 since like 5'3'' feet tall and 8 years ago. Just for measure, I'm 6'1'' now and 190. Thank god my mom signed me up for like 4 different sports and now I'm in very good shape.

I'm 6'-6'1" and 197, except I'd say I'm in bad shape.

Back when I was 16 I was 5'8" 207.5, then went down to 149.5 and gained it all back plus some extra.

Last winter I was 225.5 at my current height, and now I'm 197. I'm going to try and get down to 160 or so by Christmas.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #27
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
I like holding doors for people a good distance behind me and making them jog. I feel like I'm helping society, one fatty at a time

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #28
chungerball
High School JV MVP

chungerball has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
lets all pour our ill feeling on how we dont appreciate these people's life styles.

As a human being, i dont understand anyone can let themselves go like that. When i mean i mean 5'7 220 for men and for females, if you're 5'5 and weigh 160, you're fat. this is unhealthy living. Jesus Christ, American is the fattest country even though we have the finest nutritionist, and personal trainers.

Also, fat people, if you at the gym, make sure you're being active none stop, instead of doing 1 set of 3 pull ups and then staring and sitting for another 20 minutes acting like you're doing something(if you think you done, move so i use it) and then get on the thread mill for 2 minutes going 3 miles per hour. Next thing you know while your leaving, you see them at the drive thru at White Castle or KFC.

unacceptable.

I stopped reading after the first sentence. Your grammar is turrible homie.
chungerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #29
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
America isn't the fattest country in the world either, Samoa is.
yeah but unlike us, the fat Samoans are actually atheletic and they atleast do outdoor activities and play sport and they have more agility than the hungry, hungry hippos we got over here.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:15 PM   #30
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungerball
I stopped reading after the first sentence. Your grammar is turrible homie.
i dont blame you for not going any further with the reading, considering it might make your soul burn slowly that im talking about your fatass. you're probably one chicken wing away from passing out while climbing your 3 steps stairway. your insecurities are just "turrible". you dont deserve the same rights i have. now go do some exercise before you do anything fun with you life.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: