Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2010, 06:18 PM   #31
chungerball
High School JV MVP

chungerball has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Fat people Unappreciattion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
i dont blame you for not going any further with the reading, considering it might make your soul burn slowly that im talking about your fatass. you're probably one chicken wing away from passing out while climbing your 3 steps stairway. your insecurities are just "turrible". you dont deserve the same rights i have. now go do some exercise before you do anything fun with you life.

I'm the furthest thing from being fat bud (6'1" 170 lbs). So don't be a little prick. It seems like you never learned how to use commas in school.
chungerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:19 PM   #32
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hate fat people, especially when they have food stains/crumbs all over their shirt ****ing disgusting fat slobs.
Styles p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #33
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

The other day for the first time I try to tell my fat friend, with the utmost respect and a concern of his well being, as he was chowing down on a huge plate of some shrimp fried rice, "why you eat so much bro, you know your killing your body right"

He gets offensive and starts ranking on me, like its some kind of insult/rank towards him even though we have been buds for quite some time. Some fat people are just to fuking proud of the monster they created, and their is no going back at that point.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #34
sofargone89
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sofargone89 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Try working at a bakery. Sometimes I wish I could tell people what I'm really thinking when they waddle up and ask for a dozen brownies.

lmaooo.! Waddle, I jus thought of a walrus waddling and shifting his weight from side to side. I do feel bad for some fat people because just like we look down at racists for teaching 3 and 4 year olds about hate and intolerance, I look down on parents for teaching they're kids the bad food habits that leads them to obesity later, yes they can work out when they're older but they got to that point because of nad parenting and irisponsibleness. Nurture vs. Nature

Last edited by sofargone89 : 09-25-2010 at 06:24 PM.
sofargone89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #35
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

"Unappreciattion"
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:27 PM   #36
chungerball
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
"Unappreciattion"

Dumb ass can't even spell the thread title correctly.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:27 PM   #37
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungerball
I'm the furthest thing from being fat bud (6'1" 170 lbs). So don't be a little prick. It seems like you never learned how to use commas in school.
i'm so sorry that didn't put a lot of commas in my post. i didn't know i was being graded on grammar on a message board.

now tell me, what is bothering you(hay look, i guess i don know how to use a comma.i guess i just didn't care because this isn't an english class).considering you are nitpicking on a certain grammar in all my post, this topic must be personal to you.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #38
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

I agree. I never look down on a fat/overweight person who is in the gym though. They are in the gym to try and better themselves. What really irks me is the fat people who seek pity for being fat or *****/moan about it, but just sit there on the couch with double bacon cheeseburger in left hand and slice of XL pizza in the other. Those people actually piss me off and I feel no pity for them whatsoever. Sure, some people have genetic predisposition, but that doesn't mean being extremely overweight. They are just too weak mentally to change because they have a 'reason' to fall back on to comfort themselves.

Maybe some people genuinely don't care, but I don't buy it. Doesn't mean it isn't true, but I don't think anybody would rather be fat than slim/athletic/buff/what-have-you. They are just too weak mentally and rationalize that "it's ok" or "they aren't that fat, yet."

I think being obese should be fought and made just as big of a deal as they do anorexia. They almost glorify overweight people in a certain sense. Acting like Queen Latifah is so hot and a Goddess . Then all the bullshit about how your mate should love you for who you are, regardless of whether you are 100, 200, or 500 lbs. That's bullshit. Everybody WANTS somebody they are attracted to physically, and there is nothing wrong with that. Of course you should love who they are on the inside, but it doesn't mean you should be stuck with some cow because of it.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #39
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mom, if you see this thread, I dont hate you.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:29 PM   #40
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Dumb ass can't even spell the thread title correctly.
this dumbass cant even spell terrible right.

what the fukk is 'turrible'?
Old 09-25-2010, 06:35 PM   #41
chungerball
High School JV MVP

Quote:
this dumbass cant even spell terrible right.

what the fukk is 'turrible'?

LMAO!!!! I'm pretty sure you took the bait. It's all in good fun man. Lighten up. I have no hate towards you.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #42
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Juges is mad because a fat b*tch tricked him.

"It was dark"
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #43
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Juges is mad because a fat b*tch tricked him.

"It was dark"
You just had to bring that up, didn't you, PG?!
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #44
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:
LMAO!!!! I'm pretty sure you took the bait. It's all in good fun man. Lighten up. I have no hate towards you.
oh well damn. i thought you were serious, because it came out of nowhere. so i felt i had to say something too.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #45
chungerball
High School JV MVP

Quote:
oh well damn. i thought you were serious, because it came out of nowhere. so i felt i had to say something too.

HAHA. I have a tendency to rile people up from time to time. Ex: Gundress. No hard feelings dude.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: