Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-27-2010, 03:29 AM   #31
m y t i n
I hit open 5-footers

Default Re: Fable III

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Yea I'm progressing along nicely and I already like this story better than the 2nd. Too bad I screwed up a 50 point achievement already. The one where you finish the game without getting knocked out. I was still learning some of the abilities and I got jumped .

That sucks. Where is the health bar anyway?
m y t i n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:35 AM   #32
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by m y t i n
That sucks. Where is the health bar anyway?
There is none anymore. So I couldn't quite tell how much damage I took. I think it might take it away from your Seals but that's basically the same as a health bar lol.

I also have to say I reallllly like this new 3d map. The map on Fable 2 was shit.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:10 AM   #33
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Just picked my copy up. It's installed and ready to go. I'll chime in on first impressions later on.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:16 AM   #34
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Just picked my copy up. It's installed and ready to go. I'll chime in on first impressions later on.
Cool, I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks of it.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:25 AM   #35
clipse026
Local High School Star

Looks like garden gnomes have replaced the gargoyles. They say some funny things. One just said something about dogs being mans best friend, and then he talked about eating him . It's so much easier to hear and tell where they are when I put on my headset, otherwise I can't seem to find them.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #36
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

This game is so much better than Fable 2 in every way. The area's and the world itself is MUCH bigger, which was a complaint of mine in the Fable 2. The story line has me completely consumed. The pause "menu" is convenient to navigate now and is innovative.

Overall the game is really awesome, although I am yet to mess with the multiplayer. I will go into that aspect of the game after I finish the story.

Random thought, anyone else digging Lute Hero? That's by far my favorite job.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:03 PM   #37
clipse026
Local High School Star

Yea Lute Hero is pretty clever. I have the easiest time getting money making pies though. Lute hero when it starts to get faster, seems to lag up a bit on me and I miss the squares somehow.

How's your progress on the Road to Rule? I'm almost to the last gate now, and I have like 40 of the 48 chest unlocked. I've just been doing all the side quest between each major mission and grabbing some easy achievements. I can't believe how many people have already gotten a 1000 gamerscore on this game. Shit came out 3 days ago!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Yea Lute Hero is pretty clever. I have the easiest time getting money making pies though. Lute hero when it starts to get faster, seems to lag up a bit on me and I miss the squares somehow.

How's your progress on the Road to Rule? I'm almost to the last gate now, and I have like 40 of the 48 chest unlocked. I've just been doing all the side quest between each major mission and grabbing some easy achievements. I can't believe how many people have already gotten a 1000 gamerscore on this game. Shit came out 3 days ago!

I looked on youtube and I see this one known youtuber (Roosterteeth) has videos to find all the silver keys. Like how the hell does one do that already?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:51 PM   #39
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I looked on youtube and I see this one known youtuber (Roosterteeth) has videos to find all the silver keys. Like how the hell does one do that already?
Yea that is ridiculous. I'm doing pretty well on the keys (no gold so far though, even though I've found like all the gold doors), and the gnomes. I've got like 7 keys and 15 gnomes when I had barely any keys or gargoyles after finishing Fable 2.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:49 AM   #40
m y t i n
I hit open 5-footers

I love the weapons in this fable, they look so much more sexier as you upgrade them. Btw does anyone know if a the Channeler changes in appearance if I kill certain types of enemies?
Old 10-30-2010, 01:33 AM   #41
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
I love the weapons in this fable, they look so much more sexier as you upgrade them. Btw does anyone know if a the Channeler changes in appearance if I kill certain types of enemies?
Not sure? What weapon is that? I've been using the sword from the Gamestop preorder still. The Inquisitor.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:49 AM   #42
clipse026
Local High School Star

Wtf anybody at the Aurora part yet? Super creepy with voices talking to you and the darkness. Crazy shit.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:23 AM   #43
clipse026
Local High School Star

Finally went back and "finished" this game. I still have like 23 achievements left and will have to play through again. At least this time I can be a complete dick and kill people for all the stuff I would never get as 100% good. It was a fun game, better than Fable 2 but still not as good as it sounded like it would be. Cool ending at least. I need to try out the online play still and see how that goes. Anybody else beat it or try online?
Old 11-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #44
m y t i n
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Not sure? What weapon is that? I've been using the sword from the Gamestop preorder still. The Inquisitor.

It's the sword I get from the Limited Edition in Australia. Learnt for myself that only hero weapons change which is a shame because they are weak.

Finished the game a while ago. Too short for my liking but there is really good replay value by starting over again. Btw, what is with that area above Milfields? It's still shaded and grey and I've finished almost all the Quests besides a couple of the collection ones with books, flowers and gnomes.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #45
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
It's the sword I get from the Limited Edition in Australia. Learnt for myself that only hero weapons change which is a shame because they are weak.

Finished the game a while ago. Too short for my liking but there is really good replay value by starting over again. Btw, what is with that area above Milfields? It's still shaded and grey and I've finished almost all the Quests besides a couple of the collection ones with books, flowers and gnomes.
Ah, yea I've got the Gamestop preorder weapon, The Inquisitors sword. The requirements to level it up were evil deeds though so it wasn't leveled up. I guess I can go back and replay and be a dick this time though. I slipped up and died once during the story so I'll have to go back and get that 50 pt achievement again.

I'm not sure what that area is. I also couldn't figure out how to reinstate Driftwood, that island below Silverpine.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: