Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official avatar bet thread.

primetime has a lot of guys left to say it's over, especially Manning. but I would give him a Vick-Eagles avy.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #17
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How you liking Boldon prime? 40 points enough for yah?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
he is kicking ass for me in the money league right now...

I joined too many leagues this year...

sucks when a guy does you good and bad at the same time...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #19
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Quote:
i have him in another league.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #20
bballer
bballer

which league are you guys in?

I am in an ISH league but i don't know you guys' real names
Old 09-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #21
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
he is kicking ass for me in the money league right now...

I joined too many leagues this year...

sucks when a guy does you good and bad at the same time...

3 leagues a year for me at MOST from now on. I'd rather spend the majority of my time on a few leagues than dividing it up between 5-6.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #22
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
which league are you guys in?

I am in an ISH league but i don't know you guys' real names

Marlo's 2nd annual PPR league
Old 09-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #23
bballer
bballer

im in this one
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/scoreboard?leagueId=251307
Old 09-26-2010, 03:43 PM   #24
bballer
bballer

one guy has flacco boldin and AP.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #25
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Wow I thought I had this in the bag once I hit 130. Damn, Collie and Peyton shitting all over me right now.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:13 PM   #26
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Wow I thought I had this in the bag once I hit 130. Damn, Collie and Peyton shitting all over me right now.
you still got it I think unless Tomlinson suprises tonight...unlikely
Old 09-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #27
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

wow Pete, I think I am going to win now...I still have 2 on Monday...
Old 09-27-2010, 05:19 AM   #28
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

We'll see. How do you score 160 and STILL lose?

Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #29
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

good luck...

you're going to need it
Old 09-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #30
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

You never know.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: