Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation
Default Bob Marley quote:

"When You smoke herb it reveals you to yourself. All the wickedness you do is revealed by the herb --- it's you conscience and gives you an honest picture of yourself." - Bob Marley

He was right on with this quote that is why some people enjoy while others dont, the one's with a good conscience or esteem of themselves the weed highlights these feelings.

For those who are not sound emotionally, have low self esteem, guilt.. whatever the weed also highlights these feelings.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bob Marley quote:

LOL! not true at all. some people just like to get high...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
LOL! not true at all. some people just like to get high...

Exactly. That quote makes it seem like getting high makes you a better person. I see more proof that getting high does the opposite.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

It does whatever you make it do.

You can fix or destroy something with a hammer.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

When I smoke many things are revealed to myself that otherwise I dont recognize or place much emphasis on.
Things that are making me unhappy such as my way of life or a relationship with somebody, its at these times that i do a lot thinking on rectifying my life.

It sounds a lil farfetched but things that are so true but are hard to grasp when when i dont smoke.

For some people it can very overwhelming and they freak out, this happens a lot with LSD and shrooms where they dont have a sound mind and are completely "mind raped". The reason this happens is because they are not happy with themselves.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
"When You smoke herb it reveals you to yourself. All the wickedness you do is revealed by the herb --- it's you conscience and gives you an honest picture of yourself." - Bob Marley

He was right on with this quote that is why some people enjoy while others dont, the one's with a good conscience or esteem of themselves the weed highlights these feelings.

For those who are not sound emotionally, have low self esteem, guilt.. whatever the weed also highlights these feelings.

this is kinda true but not really, some people are comfortable with themselves, just not comfortable with strange new parameters and concepts on life, close minded people
Old 09-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

shrooms are better at revealing yourself to you. everyone should trip once in their life.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

^ you reflect when you smoke, not everyone does. In fact, most people do it as a group, and you barely reflect then and just mostly say stupid stuff...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah the second I tried other drugs weed pretty much became shitty to me. Does nothing to me anymore and is pretty much a shadow of what shrooms are.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Yeah the second I tried other drugs weed pretty much became shitty to me. Does nothing to me anymore and is pretty much a shadow of what shrooms are.

LOL a shadow? Weed isn't a psychedelic, it's not meant to mirror shrooms. You can't be mushing all day 24/7 either...it's two completely different beasts..you saying that kinda stupid shiit makes me doubt you ever smoked ganja beyond the peer pressure puff puffs...
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #11
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like to blaze by myself when I got nothing to do and reflect on a lot of shit. It kind of puts me in an almost meditative state where my mind just races but it's organized thoughts. It's hard to explain, I wish I would write some of that shit down it would be interesting to read when I'm not high.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #12
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
LOL a shadow? Weed isn't a psychedelic, it's not meant to mirror shrooms. You can't be mushing all day 24/7 either...it's two completely different beasts..you saying that kinda stupid shiit makes me doubt you ever smoked ganja beyond the peer pressure puff puffs...

its classified as one.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #13
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
its classified as one.

It depends who is classifying. Cannabinoids are different than most psychogenics.

Besides, anyone who has tried acid, mescaline or mush can tell there's a completely different state of being with those psychedelics compared to marijuana or hash...
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
It depends who is classifying. Cannabinoids are different than most psychogenics.

Besides, anyone who has tried acid, mescaline or mush can tell there's a completely different state of being with those psychedelics compared to marijuana or hash...

true but saying marijuana does not share some of the characteristics of a psychedelic is ridiculous. i agree though a good dose of real psychedelics are in a completely different ballpark.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #15
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah man, marijuana is a completely different animal from shrooms and acid. Although I've had some crazy weed rolled in a blunt that sort of felt like I was tripping, but the major difference was that I could control it. With weed you can actually sober up at will, I've talked to cops before high as **** and they suspected nothing, except mentioning my red eyes to which my response was I worked all day and am tired.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: