Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #16
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bob Marley quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Yeah man, marijuana is a completely different animal from shrooms and acid. Although I've had some crazy weed rolled in a blunt that sort of felt like I was tripping, but the major difference was that I could control it. With weed you can actually sober up at will, I've talked to cops before high as **** and they suspected nothing, except mentioning my red eyes to which my response was I worked all day and am tired.

I got arrested while on mushrooms and let me tell you it wasn't fun, especially when the cops kept telling me to remain in one place and I kept forgetting where I was and what I was doing there
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #17
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

haha damn dude, I do not envy that experience. Let me guess the big revelation of that trip was: cops suck.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #18
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
LOL a shadow? Weed isn't a psychedelic, it's not meant to mirror shrooms. You can't be mushing all day 24/7 either...it's two completely different beasts..you saying that kinda stupid shiit makes me doubt you ever smoked ganja beyond the peer pressure puff puffs...

You saying this tells me you never did shrooms. I know you didn't do it because you think shrooms is just about hallucinating. It has nearly all the effects of weed except they are multiplied and then you have the extras. But again...You wouldn't know this because you never did it.

Also, shrooms and acid are two completely different things. And if you did shrooms you would know it isn't something that takes over your life...it's controllable as well albeit not instantly like weed.

I still stand by my statements though; weed is too soft for me
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #19
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
haha damn dude, I do not envy that experience. Let me guess the big revelation of that trip was: cops suck.

Pretty much killed my vibe. There was no discoveries or awakenings that day, it was just a bad trip....

lol V-unit you're such a retard. I'm not even gonna debate this with you. I've done my fair share of mushrooms, matter fact I used to make them myself.

I never said shrooms is all about hallucinating, I said it's completely different than weed. Weed you can just smoke anywhere at any point, you can't do that with shrooms. I can't just sit there with my parents high on shrooms with a ten second attention span while the sky is looking slightly purpleish and the trees shining with an inexplicable light, trying to bless them with philosophical knowledge that suddenly becomes clear to me.

I did shrooms, acid tabs, mescaline which was pretty much pcp i think, salvia, all that stuff before you even found your gay metrosexual identity.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #20
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
"When You smoke herb it reveals you to yourself. All the wickedness you do is revealed by the herb --- it's you conscience and gives you an honest picture of yourself." - Bob Marley

He was right on with this quote that is why some people enjoy while others dont, the one's with a good conscience or esteem of themselves the weed highlights these feelings.

For those who are not sound emotionally, have low self esteem, guilt.. whatever the weed also highlights these feelings.
Typical pothead false sense of wisdom shit, weed kills your drive and motivation while clouding your sense of judgement. Sure there are 'succesful' potheads, but theres a lot more lazy bums who sit around having epiphanies and think their life is fulfilling.

I am one of them.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #21
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
Typical pothead false sense of wisdom shit, weed kills your drive and motivation while clouding your sense of judgement. Sure there are 'succesful' potheads, but theres a lot more lazy bums who sit around having epiphanies and think their life is fulfilling.

I am one of them.

Everybody is different, you can only speak for yourself. But i get your point im not an everyday smoker however, so i wouldn't classify myself as a pothead,

And i hope you were referring to me with that "false sense of wisdom shit', not the Rastamon
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:27 PM   #22
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I never said shrooms is all about hallucinating, I said it's completely different than weed. Weed you can just smoke anywhere at any point, you can't do that with shrooms. I can't just sit there with my parents high on shrooms with a ten second attention span while the sky is looking slightly purpleish and the trees shining with an inexplicable light, trying to bless them with philosophical knowledge that suddenly becomes clear to me.

Pahahahhahaha so you never did shrooms huh? What the **** is this shit?

Heres a tip don't try to sound so smart next time and just speak about what actually happens and maybe you'll have some people believe you. Not that I care kiddy I'm just letting you know.

Last edited by v-unit : 09-26-2010 at 07:29 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #23
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
You saying this tells me you never did shrooms. I know you didn't do it because you think shrooms is just about hallucinating. It has nearly all the effects of weed except they are multiplied and then you have the extras. But again...You wouldn't know this because you never did it.

Also, shrooms and acid are two completely different things. And if you did shrooms you would know it isn't something that takes over your life...it's controllable as well albeit not instantly like weed.

I still stand by my statements though; weed is too soft for me
If you think shrooms are controllable, you have not taken the right ones yet. I actually had a trip where I completely blacked out cause all my thoughts were just spiralling down and I could not regain control. It was an uncomfortable situation with people I barely knew, I should not have tripped that day. I dunno how you can hate on weed thought, that's the perfect medicine to just chill you out after dealing with stress all day. I will smoke till I die, I stand by that statement.

Edit: You calling someone out for lying about doing shrooms is pretty ignorant, everyone experiences different things, you don't know what goes on in his head with or without shrooms.

Last edited by Hazard : 09-26-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #24
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Pretty much killed my vibe. There was no discoveries or awakenings that day, it was just a bad trip....

lol V-unit you're such a retard. I'm not even gonna debate this with you. I've done my fair share of mushrooms, matter fact I used to make them myself.

I did shrooms, acid tabs, mescaline which was pretty much pcp i think, salvia, all that stuff before you even found your gay metrosexual identity.

This is a whole bunch of utter nonsense.

But don't worry, threads like these always produce a plethora of people talking out their ass. You are not alone.
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #25
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
If you think shrooms are controllable, you have not taken the right ones yet. I actually had a trip where I completely blacked out cause all my thoughts were just spiralling down and I could not regain control. It was an uncomfortable situation with people I barely knew, I should not have tripped that day. I dunno how you can hate on weed thought, that's the perfect medicine to just chill you out after dealing with stress all day. I will smoke till I die, I stand by that statement.

See what I mean.
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #26
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
See what I mean.
No I don't see what you mean why don't you enlighten me, jackass. Share your experience while you're at it, if of course you have any. Or you can make one up so me and macmac can laugh at your sad attempt.

Last edited by Hazard : 09-26-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Id say I fall into the just like to get high category. I am pretty good at analyzing myself and life sober so drugs aren't about that for me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:48 AM   #28
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Pahahahhahaha so you never did shrooms huh? What the **** is this shit?

Heres a tip don't try to sound so smart next time and just speak about what actually happens and maybe you'll have some people believe you. Not that I care kiddy I'm just letting you know.

Lol you're such a geek man. Honestly. You're a lil punk...you think I'm bragging about doin shrooms? you think it's such an amazing accomplishment that I would spend my day inventing stories about it?

Anyways man, i'm gonna stop wasting my time on you. I'm a hurricane kid, you're a fart in the wind....You can't measure up, I'm King Kong, you can't even ride the roller coaster…You sittin on the park bench pouting with sticky pink cotton candy residue all over your ugly mug.

Let me if you ever wanna come visit Montreal, I'll give you the tour.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:55 AM   #29
chungerball
High School JV MVP

chungerball has no real reputation yet.

I used to smoke Marijuana socially when I was a little younger. I smoked so much one time that I was completely paralyzed for a good half an hour. My brain was functional properly, but my body gave out. I remember layer on the couch watching Derailed starring Jennifer Aniston. Is it normal to be paralyzed for smoking too much weed? That was the only time it occurred. I don't know all of the effects of smoking the various kinds.
chungerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:58 AM   #30
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't even hallucinate when I did mushrooms. Probably didn't eat enough tho. I was drunk when I did them(3-4 times) and the only thing I really remember noticing was that things really stood out. Colors etc. Always pissed me off when people talked about having crazy trips and seeing shit because I deff never got to have that kinda trip. Just curious but to the people that did get that how much did you eat?.

Anyways to the topic some people just don't like the high from weed. It's not because I'm insecure or any of that bullshit I just find being high really boring. Don't like getting burnt out after either. I'm not much of a "melo" dude so I'd rather spend my 10 bucks on a few beers. Never really met anyone who looked into weed like that either personally. From what I got some people just generally like to get high, and some don't.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: