Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #31
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bob Marley quote:

I don't know if I'm stating it correctly but Rastas involve weed with their spirituality so that might have something to do with his comments.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:27 AM   #32
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

I know who I am regaurdless.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #33
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
"When You smoke herb it reveals you to yourself. All the wickedness you do is revealed by the herb --- it's you conscience and gives you an honest picture of yourself." - Bob Marley

He was right on with this quote that is why some people enjoy while others dont, the one's with a good conscience or esteem of themselves the weed highlights these feelings.

For those who are not sound emotionally, have low self esteem, guilt.. whatever the weed also highlights these feelings.

I think this might be true for new users, but not true for those who do it daily. I know people who have low self esteem & seem lost in life who smoke pretty much everyday & suddenly seem happier when they smoke.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:20 AM   #34
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
Everybody is different, you can only speak for yourself. But i get your point im not an everyday smoker however, so i wouldn't classify myself as a pothead,

And i hope you were referring to me with that "false sense of wisdom shit', not the Rastamon
Nah, i wasn't referring to anyone in particular, just sayin how out of all the potheads ive met the majority of them talk like weed gives them this vision and clarity in life, like its this great source of creativity and its this sacred herb, when really they are all lazy potheads.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #35
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
Nah, i wasn't referring to anyone in particular, just sayin how out of all the potheads ive met the majority of them talk like weed gives them this vision and clarity in life, like its this great source of creativity and its this sacred herb, when really they are all lazy potheads.
A common misconception by lazy potheads is that you gain wisdom by sitting in your house smoking weed, when in reality you gain wisdom by experiencing life. If you so choose to actually light up during an experience I believe that it becomes enhanced causing you to get more out of it in your new open minded state.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #36
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
A common misconception by lazy potheads is that you gain wisdom by sitting in your house smoking weed, when in reality you gain wisdom by experiencing life. If you so choose to actually light up during an experience I believe that it becomes enhanced causing you to get more out of it in your new open minded state.
I've also noticed potheads tend to repeat previously stated information and present as if its new, completely oblivious to the fact that they are just rewording the original idea.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #37
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No idea is ever original, there's a million different people that have done the same thing you're doing before you ever got here.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #38
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
No idea is ever original, there's a million different people that have done the same thing you're doing before you ever got here.

i liked your previous post, but now you just seem stoned.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #39
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
i liked your previous post, but now you just seem stoned.
Not stoned just mind ****ed, homework is kicking my ass. But still I stand by that, pretty much almost any idea you can ever dream of has already been thought of by someone before. Accusing someone of unoriginality is like accusing someone of breathing.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:48 PM   #40
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

Quote:
Yeah, tell that to Einstein, or the guy that invented the wheel or any scientist or inventor. Pack it up guys, its all been done, no point in trying.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:56 PM   #41
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
Yeah, tell that to Einstein, or the guy that invented the wheel or any scientist or inventor. Pack it up guys, its all been done, no point in trying.
My bad meant to say most not all.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: