Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board
Default Drew Carey reportedly drops 80lbs

Quote:
"The Price Is Right" host shared the story behind his dramatic weight loss with Parade magazine.

"I always thought I was going to die before I was 60," Drew told the mag in an interview for their Sept. 25 issue. "My father died of a heart attack in his 40s. I'm not an idiot. The writing was on the wall."

The former star of "The Drew Carey Show" set a goal for himself last November: to drop 92 pounds by Oct. 31 of this year. By "working out and eating right," Drew has nearly reached his goal, currently weighing in at a svelte 185 pounds. He also completed a 10k run in August - his first in over two decades.

"Connor doesn't make fun of Dad's belly anymore," he says with pride. "I look in the mirror and I feel like I'm in my 20s again. I feel like I have my whole life back."

Last edited by FinishHim! : 09-26-2010 at 04:01 PM.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Drew Carrey reportedly drops 80lbs

I saw an advertisement for some TV show where he is going to be a guest star and was shocked to see how much skinnier he was.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Drew Carrey reportedly drops 80lbs

I actually meant to post this like a month and a half ago haha. I was watching the first 5 seasons of The Drew Carey show at the end of the summer, and I heard about this one day.

He lost a ton of weight before for the girl he was engaged to, but gained it back.

Big ups to Drew.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Drew Carey reportedly drops 80lbs

Glad he is back to a healthy weight. He wasn't always big.
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

what an unfunny formerly fat fuck
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
what an unfunny formerly fat fuck

Yeah except he had a highly rated sitcom for 7 years, and was named to the 100 greatest comedians of all time list (as voted by Comedy Central and other comedians a few years ago).
Old 09-26-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Yeah except he had a highly rated sitcom for 7 years, and was named to the 100 greatest comedians of all time list (as voted by Comedy Central and other comedians a few years ago).
Yeah except Two and a Half Men is also one of the highest rated sitcoms ever and Drew Carrey was never funny.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #8
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good for him. this thread reminded of this joke:

"Drew Carrey looks like Buddy Holly & Barney Rubble had a baby..& then peed on it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuszgNr_gc8

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #9
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
Yeah except Two and a Half Men is also one of the highest rated sitcoms ever and Drew Carrey was never funny.

That's a non-comparable show, different era/different genre, they just both happen to be sitcoms. The flood of Comedian based sitcoms in the 90s was huge, and Drew's show was the cream of the crop.

Saying that he was never funny is a blanket statement, that is your opinion. If he wasn't funny at all, or any good at what he did/does, then he wouldn't have had a successful stand up career, long running sitcom, amongst other projects.

You could at least spell his name right to give a little credibility to your opinion.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #10
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
That's a non-comparable show, different era/different genre, they just both happen to be sitcoms. The flood of Comedian based sitcoms in the 90s was huge, and Drew's show was the cream of the crop.

Saying that he was never funny is a blanket statement, that is your opinion. If he wasn't funny at all, or any good at what he did/does, then he wouldn't have had a successful stand up career, long running sitcom, amongst other projects.

You could at least spell his name right to give a little credibility to your opinion.
You're right, I should have amended my statement to read he's only funny to midwest/eastcoast idiots just like Larry the Cable Guy is only funny to idiot southerners.

Your praise of Drew Carey and his show gives little credibility to your opinion.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He just wants his skin to sag so people might think he's Bob Barker
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
He just wants his skin to sag so people might think he's Bob Barker

Forreal though, the weight loss makes him look much older imo
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #13
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He looks sickly now. I never understood these crash dieters. At least put on some lean muscle in the process.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I say good for him. Be a role model to lazy America.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If he actually dieted and exercised good for him. I thought maybe he got surgery like most celebrities do.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: