Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-27-2010, 06:07 AM   #1
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Wrecked Ferrari Gallery

http://egotvonline.com/2010/02/10/wr...ery/?pid=12797

At first when I clicked on this I thought about what a waste to see such an expensive car destroyed, but then after looking at some of them I began to feel sorry for the people who suffered in these crashes.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
moaz
Great young streetballer

moaz has decent reputationmoaz has decent reputation
Default Re: Wrecked Ferrari Gallery

The last 2 weren't caused by accidents. There was some technical issues with the paint of on of the later Ferrari Models.
moaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:40 AM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

i bet i couldn't get my car going fast enough to do this to it. damn.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes you feel bad if the drivers died, but at least they drove them like they were made to be driven. I'm sick of the collector mentality. Ferrari won't be around forever with this ultra green movement.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Yes you feel bad if the drivers died, but at least they drove them like they were made to be driven. I'm sick of the collector mentality. Ferrari won't be around forever with this ultra green movement.
what "ultra green" movement is that? The one where corporations re-brand all their shit as "green" without actually changing any practices? The one where any increase in MPG is fought tooth and nail by the lobbied interests and their pet politicians? The one were there is a lot of talk, but no actual change in the habits/purchases of the average consumer? That "ultra green" movement?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
Nelson14
Another All Star Year

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i bet i couldn't get my car going fast enough to do this to it. damn.

i thought the same thing, my car starts bitching at me when i hit somewhere arount 80
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #7
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GP should really stop driving with his eyes closed.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I f*cking hate ferrari (and yes, I purposely left the 'f' uncapitilized because I am that petty). The more they burn the happier I am.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
what "ultra green" movement is that? The one where corporations re-brand all their shit as "green" without actually changing any practices? The one where any increase in MPG is fought tooth and nail by the lobbied interests and their pet politicians? The one were there is a lot of talk, but no actual change in the habits/purchases of the average consumer? That "ultra green" movement?

You know I'm referring to Europe right? I don't know the exact details but I believe in 2014 there's going to be some new green policy in Europe that will restrict cars like ferrari.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:36 AM   #10
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow. He/She should have bought a Porsche.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

that is ****ing awesome
Old 09-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

You know I'm referring to Europe right? I don't know the exact details but I believe in 2014 there's going to be some new green policy in Europe that will restrict cars like ferrari.
so get a tesla
Old 09-27-2010, 11:53 AM   #13
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson14
i thought the same thing, my car starts bitching at me when i hit somewhere arount 80
What kind of cars do you guys drive? My Civic can hit 80 easily. Shit, even a 100 isnt a stretch. Not that I drive those speeds because that would be speeding. Which is bad and frowned upon by law enforcement.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
What kind of cars do you guys drive? My Civic can hit 80 easily. Shit, even a 100 isnt a stretch. Not that I drive those speeds because that would be speeding. Which is bad and frowned upon by law enforcement.
yeah, I was wondering the same. My subaru 4 banger can get to 110 no problem.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #15
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

how the hell did that happen? it looks like the truck fell out of the sky
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: