Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-27-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
undertaker21
Serious playground baller

undertaker21 has decent reputationundertaker21 has decent reputation
Default David Beckham "Say it to my face"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBQUv...layer_embedded

Quote:
Following the L.A. Galaxy's 2-0 loss at home to the New York Red Bulls on Friday night, Davey Becks was minding his own business as he made his way back to the dressing room when a "fan" tried to make a joke by yelling, "stop with the prostitutes" at him.
The comment was, of course, a reference to the unsubstantiated claims from a New York based prostitute that Beckham paid for her services. Beckham has vehemently denied the claims, which the News of the World has decided is a hodge-podge of lies (that the woman stands by), and served her with a $25 million lawsuit.
Once Becks heard the heckler's comment, he immediately turned around and marched toward the man, demanding that he say it again to his face. The guy clammed up, claiming he didn't say anything. Beckham then pointed out that the guy was wearing a Galaxy shirt, offered a few more choice comments and headed back for the dressing room.
This is yet another example of Beckham proving that he's willing to go after MLS fans. He did it once before in L.A. and again in Kansas City last year. So if you're going to taunt him, be prepared for him to care enough about the sounds coming from your mouth to give you some individual attention.
undertaker21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Beckham "Say it to my face"

So couldn't I potentially say something about him ****ing a prostitute, then when he comes over, man up say I said it. And then get a settlement of a few thousand dollars once he decks me? Or make him look like a ***** when he doesn't do shit back to me?
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
undertaker21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
So couldn't I potentially say something about him ****ing a prostitute, then when he comes over, man up say I said it. And then get a settlement of a few thousand dollars once he decks me? Or make him look like a ***** when he doesn't do shit back to me?
That's the way I see it. These fans smell blood in the water from someone who takes all the comments that personally and comes back at you. If you say it to his face worse case scenario he attacks you and you take him to the bank. Best case scenario he does what just happened in the video and you sell it to a place like TMZ.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker21
That's the way I see it. These fans smell blood in the water from someone who takes all the comments that personally and comes back at you. If you say it to his face worse case scenario he attacks you and you take him to the bank. Best case scenario he does what just happened in the video and you sell it to a place like TMZ.
And that's exactly what I would do!
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:03 PM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, if you think about it this kind of rumor can't possibly be helping his marriage. Wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that it in fact upset his wife, lead to some kind of argument where all he could do is deny it happened while she yells and screams and cries and fusses. That'd leave a man pretty pissed off, especially if he was innocent. As a celebrity he's a target and he has to understand that there are people out there (like Rowe, haha) that would like nothing better than to get him to hit them in the face and he's normally better off just ignoring assholes. But it's great that he stepped to this guy and the loser just cheesed up.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #6
catch24
phal5

catch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol at the pvssy camerman.
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #7
undertaker21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Well, if you think about it this kind of rumor can't possibly be helping his marriage. Wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that it in fact upset his wife, lead to some kind of argument where all he could do is deny it happened while she yells and screams and cries and fusses. That'd leave a man pretty pissed off, especially if he was innocent. As a celebrity he's a target and he has to understand that there are people out there (like Rowe, haha) that would like nothing better than to get him to hit them in the face and he's normally better off just ignoring assholes. But it's great that he stepped to this guy and the loser just cheesed up.
Yeah. I found it funny that the fan was yelling things out when his back was turned and then when he actually got confronted about it, he p*ssied out. But the thing is to be any rich famous professional you have to have a thick skin, cheesed or not. Even the most loved famous people will occasionally have people screaming negative asshole things at them which they have to brush off.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #8
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Becks handled it pretty well

He could be like this hot-head dumb ass and get fined and sued close to half a million, just for fans questioning his manhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFCuLI0yBwY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1IxpYkTjs
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #9
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade305
Becks handled it pretty well

I completely disagree...
Yes I acknowledge the fact that he's only human and this alleged rumor has probably landed him couch sleep the past week but as a professional athlete (especially with high profile status) you have to know when to play the deaf card and just continue about your business. In no way shape or form am I condoning the actions of those disrespectful fans but as someone who has had previous altercations with some in the past he should know better. There's absolutely no personal gain or benefit in putting yourself in a high risk situation. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze ya know

Done & Done
Done_And_Done is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #10
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Beckham made that guy look like his b*tch. I would've repeated it to him for sure. Taking an ass kicking by a public figure only means destroying their reputation and a lawsuit.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Handle it becks sheeeit
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #12
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Why is everyone acting like they're scared of beckham? Does this guy have a martial arts background or some shit? Cuz if not he's not intimidating at all.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #13
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

id take a punch from this dude for the big cash.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #14
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

The other guy should have started yelling in his face: Touch me on my studio!
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude stole my line.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: