Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-27-2014, 03:07 AM   #1
Derivative
Most Valuable Poster

Derivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputation
Default Unless Durant tells Westbrook to pass the damn ball, he will always be #2

Durant has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness and teamworkness. Unless he wants to again lose the MVP to Lebron, he needs to tell Westbrook to pass the damn ball and play like a Pippen to his MJ.
Derivative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:09 AM   #2
Smook A.
Bend Over

Smook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Unless Durant tells Westbrook to pass the damn ball, he will always be #2

I'd rather have a championship than an MVP
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:11 AM   #3
Derivative
Most Valuable Poster

Derivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Unless Durant tells Westbrook to pass the damn ball, he will always be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smook A.

they sure as hell ain't winning any championships with Westbrook playing as the alpha and durant being the pippen
Old 02-27-2014, 03:14 AM   #4
rhowen4
Relax

rhowen4 has decent reputation

durant literally has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness
rhowen4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:15 AM   #5
Smook A.
Bend Over

Smook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputationSmook A. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derivative
they sure as hell ain't winning any championships with Westbrook playing as the alpha and durant being the pippen
Do you think the Thunder would've been better if they kept Harden and traded Westbrook instead?
The lineup would be
PG - Jackson
SG - Harden
SF - Durant
PF - Ibaka
C - Perkins

Just wondering what you think because some people here say they would and some say they wouldn't
Old 02-27-2014, 03:17 AM   #6
Derivative
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Do you think the Thunder would've been better if they kept Harden and traded Westbrook instead?
The lineup would be
PG - Jackson
SG - Harden
SF - Durant
PF - Ibaka
C - Perkins

Just wondering what you think because some people here say they would and some say they wouldn't

No, westbrook is a more dynamic and talent player than easy(freethrows)den.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:18 AM   #7
Smook A.
Bend Over

Quote:
No, westbrook is a more dynamic and talent player than easy(freethrows)den.
Alright
Old 02-27-2014, 03:18 AM   #8
Derivative
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Alright

do you agree with me or are you mocking me
Old 02-27-2014, 03:21 AM   #9
Smook A.
Bend Over

Quote:
do you agree with me or are you mocking me
It's hard to choose because im a Rockets fan and all. Hardens game is not just about getting contact, he can score in other ways too. Im not sure how the Thunder would do though
Old 02-27-2014, 03:23 AM   #10
Derivative
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
It's hard to choose because im a Rockets fan and all. Hardens game is not just about getting contact, he can score in other ways too. Im not sure how the Thunder would do though

I think Harden is more of a beta star type of player, consistently gets you points and plays good all around game. But lacks the charisma and explosiveness of Westbrook.

In a playoff game, if my team is facing either of them, I would choose not to face Westbrook.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:43 AM   #11
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thunder should really consider trading Westbrook,

Turn him into Rondo+Pau Gasol (at a reduced contract 2 years 12 Mil total)
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:18 AM   #12
HOoopCityJones
Local High School Star

HOoopCityJones has not been impressing people

I'll say one thing, Jalen Rose's prediction is slowly starting to come true....
HOoopCityJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:20 AM   #13
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Durant has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness and teamworkness. Unless he wants to again lose the MVP to Lebron, he needs to tell Westbrook to pass the damn ball and play like a Pippen to his MJ.

chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #14
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Quote:

Too bad Durant's not winning either
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:26 AM   #15
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
I'll say one thing, Jalen Rose's prediction is slowly starting to come true....
Sorry I must not have seen that obscure halftime show. What exactly did he say?

And I agree, Westbrook is too alpha. He needs to tone it down or they should trade him. I'm a huge Goatbrook fan, but Durant is amazing and this year he is the MVP. Russ has to tone it down and let Durant thrive. Get your knee back and let the game come to you, hard asking someone as aggressive as him to do that though.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: