Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #196
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Derrick Rose:"Why can't i be MVP?"

Rose: "Why can't I be MVP?"

ISH: "Well, Derrick. You see. Your usage rate is too high for how average your TS% is. And, really, you need to work on getting your PER up. How can we take you seriously as an MVP if your PER isn't top 5? Yeah, yeah. 25 and 8 SOUNDS good and #1 in the East sounds good too .. But WE know what makes an MVP."
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #197
DRose.IS.da.MAN
Local High School Star

DRose.IS.da.MAN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
Rose: "Why can't I be MVP?"

ISH: "Well, Derrick. You see. Your usage rate is too high for how average your TS% is. And, really, you need to work on getting your PER up. How can we take you seriously as an MVP if your PER isn't top 5? Yeah, yeah. 25 and 8 SOUNDS good and #1 in the East sounds good too .. But WE know what makes an MVP."

Lol its funny reading some of these comments, who would have thought he would be so good so quick? No wonder Rose has so many haters, cuz he proved all of these guys wrong so quick. good job bringing these old threads out.

Talking about PER, even though its a bullshit stat, but Derrick Rose might get into the Top 5 of PER, hes only a lil behind paul and Kobe, http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/holli...r%2fstatistics

what excuse will the haters come up with after that? We will wait and see, Rose will prove them wrong again
DRose.IS.da.MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #198
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's really funny is Rose himself mentioned best player in the league and MVP in the same sentence and all his fans say the two aren't linked. From the horse's mouth. He probably thinks he's the best player in the league, just like a bunch of his fanboys. Rofl. :)
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #199
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

I think Dwight is the best player in the NBA but I think Rose deserves the Mvp this year
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #200
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
55 games?
this dude got owned.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #201
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
What's really funny is Rose himself mentioned best player in the league and MVP in the same sentence and all his fans say the two aren't linked. From the horse's mouth. He probably thinks he's the best player in the league, just like a bunch of his fanboys. Rofl. :)

Wow you are trying waaay too hard.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #202
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Butthurt.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #203
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba

fans are so delusional it is simply unreal. It is a good thing they have to actual perform, just because you say it doesn't mean it will happen.

I don't know what is more ludacris Rose averaging 25+ ppg while dishing 8 assists or Rose shooting over 30 % 3pt or Rose shooting 85% FT this entire year. It is like damned if you damned if you don't or Bulls win 53 games.
and
Quote:

Kind of Amazing.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #204
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Reach much?
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #205
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 is considered somewhat coolDengness9 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I just want to know if you actually "rolled on the floor laughing"?

Sorry your feelings are hurt.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #206
1Time4YourMind
Great young streetballer

1Time4YourMind has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
And?
1Time4YourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #207
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That's a good thing. I want the leader of my team to feel night in and night out he's the best player on the court. He needs to be a little cocky
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #208
1rkrage
Eyyy Sexy Lady

1rkrage has decent reputation

Quote:
rose said on espn radio just recently that Deng's got his MVP vote.

Deng is the best player in the league for Rose
1rkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #209
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The Reach is strong in this one.

Well, according to your logic: LBJ said Rose is the MVP too. So straight from the "supposed MVPs" mouth: Rose is the MVP.

Well, according to your logic: Jordan said Rose is the MVP. So straight from the mouth of the greatest player of all time..

See? This is just tiring :/
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #210
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
Nope. IMO the bucks will win around 47-50 games, the Bulls will win around 46-49. Neither of them will win 55 games.

look at this moron
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: