Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #31
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Derrick Rose:"Why can't i be MVP?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
Because he isn't close to that caliber ... thats why.
People said that about Kevin Durant before this season. In fact, people that predicted that the Thunder would be a playoff team this year were ridiculed during the off-season.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #32
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by doinitbig06
the only intelligent post thus far

25.4 ppg 4.1 rpg 8.2 apg 46.4% 31.5% 3ptFGs 85% FTs, Bulls 53-29, 4th in EC

maybe not MVP this season but if he continues to improve what pathetic old children can type on a keyboard in they mama home to say they cannot?

I see something more like 18/4/7.5/1
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #33
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidrage
I don't think Rose can be because he's an overrated shoot first PG that people make excuses for on a regular basis.

But there's nothing wrong with what he said. Everyone should think "why not" and work towards their goals.
No one needs to make any excuses for Derrick Rose. Being the rookie of the year and second year all-star says he's doing just fine so far.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:18 PM   #34
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8ked
Because your team won't have enough wins to top out the Heat/Orlando/lakers/Celtics/Thunder

Lol @ Thunder having more wins than Bulls this year.

**** you.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:18 PM   #35
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even Rose is overrating himself. But for real, I hope he does become one of the best.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #36
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The same was said about Nash just before he got his first well deserved MVP.

Rose has a good chance at being an MVP just like any other rising star has.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #37
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by doinitbig06
the only intelligent post thus far

25.4 ppg 4.1 rpg 8.2 apg 46.4% 31.5% 3ptFGs 85% FTs, Bulls 53-29, 4th in EC

maybe not MVP this season but if he continues to improve what pathetic old children can type on a keyboard in they mama home to say they cannot?

fans are so delusional it is simply unreal. It is a good thing they have to actual perform, just because you say it doesn't mean it will happen.

I don't know what is more ludacris Rose averaging 25+ ppg while dishing 8 assists or Rose shooting over 30 % 3pt or Rose shooting 85% FT this entire year. It is like damned if you damned if you don't or Bulls win 53 games.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #38
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosBulls

**** you.
I'm a Bulls fan, and I believe the Thunder will end up with more wins. Don't underestimate chemistry and they have one of the top 5 players in the league.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #39
CJ Mustard
Local High School Star

CJ Mustard has decent reputation

Quote:

**** you.
CJ Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #40
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
fans are so delusional it is simply unreal.

The irony, it burns!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #41
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Hmmm, which one doesn't belong?

Celtics, though they will be good after the regular season
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #42
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

that would be pretty sweet.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #43
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

Rose ain't winning MVP this year but I do admire his confidence
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #44
liquidrage
Banned

liquidrage has decent reputationliquidrage has decent reputation

Quote:

**** you.

So your team won 41 games in a weak East that has improved, and really all you added was Boozer who is no help to winning games and hated by every team he played for with good reason, and now you're a 50+ win team?

Thunder are easily a better team then the Bulls and the West is getting easier not harder right now.

Only in Chicago can a loser like Boozer turn a crap team into title contenders. I take that back, it happens in NYC too.

Good luck making up those 9 games. I really love that Watson Gibson Korver Johnson depth you have there Talk about a crap bench. It's not like your starting 5 is amazing or anything to make up for it.
liquidrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #45
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation

Rose knows his not worthy of an MVP yet its because the people are throwing the idea up in the air and so hes just questioning it, this was discussed in an interview where fans shouted that he be an mvp canidate but hes like "nuh dont listen to them" lol he's just creating buzz, which in turn is good for us fans =]
Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: