Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-27-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Fifa 11

anyone got it? I got it on PS3, having a little trouble adjusting to the passing plus when i'm on a breakaway i have problem shifting direction, maybe there is a dribble key i need to use.

anyway i'm nikochanr3 and ill gladly play anyone even though i suck.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fifa 11

got the demo on me 360 and it doesnt seem all that different but i'll probably pick it up eventually

Don't think it's released until October 1 on 360
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm going to pick it up tommorow, I've been looking forward to this game and from what I've heard the new be a goalie pro mode is a great new addition.
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:01 AM   #4
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Played a few matches and it's pretty much identical to FIFA10. Really good game though, so I don't mind supporting the new one.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:11 AM   #5
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2k8
got the demo on me 360 and it doesnt seem all that different but i'll probably pick it up eventually

Don't think it's released until October 1 on 360

Some places were selling it today, it's due tomorrow though!
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:52 AM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Played a few matches and it's pretty much identical to FIFA10. Really good game though, so I don't mind supporting the new one.
basically 11 vs .11 online, slightly better presentation, better manager mode (the other teams are behaving more logically) and the passing has been tweaked so you can't do the ping pong passing so much, you need to aim each pass.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
chrisxuk

Think I'm going to go trade Halo Reach in for £30, and then pick Fifa 11 up on Friday :)
Old 09-29-2010, 02:46 PM   #8
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I played a few ~ 7 v 7 games last night, and it was fun. I was very impressed with the latency. Also surprised most people played their roles and stuck to their positions.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #9
chrisxuk

My local Asda's have all sold out
Old 10-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #10
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I prefer Pro Evolution. I know they donít have the full lisences that FIFA does, but I just find it more enjoyable and realistic. I donít have a beef with FIFA, itís a great game but I just donít fancy it as much as PES.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I played a few ~ 7 v 7 games last night, and it was fun. I was very impressed with the latency. Also surprised most people played their roles and stuck to their positions.
i played 1 and i was ST (Drogba) and it took a few minutes but people started trying to set me up. Great fun.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:29 PM   #12
chrisxuk

Played a couple of games, and I'm finding it hard. Haven't played Fifa since Fifa 09

I'm sure after playing through a season I'll be getting better, should have plenty of time to play tomorrow morning..

Gamertag is CHRISSSS 12 if anyone wants a game (I'm not very good though )
Old 10-02-2010, 08:42 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisxuk
Played a couple of games, and I'm finding it hard. Haven't played Fifa since Fifa 09

I'm sure after playing through a season I'll be getting better, should have plenty of time to play tomorrow morning..

Gamertag is CHRISSSS 12 if anyone wants a game (I'm not very good though )
what system?
Old 10-05-2010, 09:50 AM   #14
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

ive uploaed a vid

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/40195018
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #15
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think they've amped up the defense this time around, I started a player manager with Burnley(just a random 2nd rate english squad me and my brother chose in '10) and i'm having trouble finding space like i used to. This could be because the squads im vsing are all defensive minded, not entirely sure.

When playing the demo i didn't have much trouble finding space though so i'll see what happens when i move up a little.
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: