Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #16
Fuhqueue
Pick and rofl offence

Fuhqueue is considered somewhat coolFuhqueue is considered somewhat coolFuhqueue is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: All-Time Writers Draft II

Count me in if you please.

If I don't win I'm going to burn all of my books.
Fuhqueue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
you been on the list..?..

Just confirming because Fatal pmed me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:47 PM   #18
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

come on brahs, need two more active posters. want to get this rolling today. if no more new signups by the time I come back from class, we'll just go with 8 drafters (if others want to join they still can before end of round 1).
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #19
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sure, ill do it. should be fun to see y'all reading interests.

though I hope it doesnt become a dumb pissing contest.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #20
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looking forward to this draft and I will be taking notes. I'm too much out of my league on this to participate though.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #21
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

how has Zen, Rufus or Vap not got into this yet
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #22
Fuhqueue
Pick and rofl offence

Fuhqueue is considered somewhat coolFuhqueue is considered somewhat coolFuhqueue is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
come on brahs, need two more active posters. want to get this rolling today. if no more new signups by the time I come back from class, we'll just go with 8 drafters (if others want to join they still can before end of round 1).
/sheepishly points out my volunteering atop this page

Don't be put off by the post count, I'm on ISH most days, I just browse vastly more than I post

Let me participate I don't want to have to burn all my books
Fuhqueue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #23
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhqueue
/sheepishly points out my volunteering atop this page

Don't be put off by the post count, I'm on ISH most days, I just browse vastly more than I post

Let me participate I don't want to have to burn all my books
alright, if you say you're active. I'll be watching you

edit: I'll make the list at exactly 21:24:00 UTC so you know it was truly random

Last edited by Fatal9 : 09-29-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #24
Fatal9
owwwww

Draft Order:

Snoop is up, PHP coming...
Old 09-29-2010, 08:20 PM   #25
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

- influence on literature and society
- overall body of work
- magnus opus (greatness of their greatest work)
- critical acclaim
- variety in your overall "team" (don't just keep picking Victorian novelists for example while ignoring other forms of literature and other genres, diversity matters)

A bit of a stereotypical pick here, but I'll take William Shakespeare.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #26
MasterDurant24
National High School Star

MasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Is it too late to get in this?
MasterDurant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:30 PM   #27
Fatal9
owwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
A bit of a stereotypical pick here, but I'll take William Shakespeare.
Probably the only no brainer consensus pick in this draft

sawyersauce is next...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDurant24
Is it too late to get in this?
you're on deck if someone else is dropped.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:50 PM   #28
sawyersauce
Great young streetballer

sawyersauce has decent reputation

I've got a pick ready, but I'm happy to give up my spot to MasterDurant. So I won't make it.

I've got another draft idea I want to put forward after the movie draft is done, and I'd rather devote my ISH-time to that. Nice idea though and glad to see you got it off the ground.

If you're (Fatal) happy to let MD take over for me, he can pick right now.
sawyersauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #29
Fatal9
owwwww

^ alright, MasterDurant is up.

Last edited by Fatal9 : 09-29-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #30
sawyersauce
Great young streetballer

sawyersauce has decent reputation

EDIT: Nothing to see here.

Last edited by sawyersauce : 09-29-2010 at 10:36 PM.
sawyersauce is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: