Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
    LAL|LAC

Default Re: Building 7 (WTC) Collapse (different angle)

@ this thread.

Sarcastic and Bagelred both have to be trolling, nobody can seriously be that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by LA KB24
    Sarcastic and Bagelred both have to be trolling, nobody can seriously be that stupid.
    Why don't you guys go to the bookstore and read some books by David Ray Griffith. You'll learn alot.

There was no damage at the base of the building. Alot of what you are seeing is fake evidence there was damage. There was barely any damage at all.

But again, even if there was, it doesn't explain why every single support column would fail at the exact same time.

Too big to fall sideways? Is that dude a retard? Seriously? Take a physics class.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Why don't you guys go to the bookstore and read some books by David Ray Griffith. You'll learn alot.

There was no damage at the base of the building. Alot of what you are seeing is fake evidence there was damage. There was barely any damage at all.

But again, even if there was, it doesn't explain why every single support column would fail at the exact same time.

Too big to fall sideways? Is that dude a retard? Seriously? Take a physics class.

The firemen on the scene beg to differ about the damage at the base of the building.

You are the retard if you think a building that big would fall sideways like a tree that has been chopped down.

David Ray Griffin (born 1939) is an American retired professor of philosophy of religion and theology
    Yeah i am sure this guy would be an authority on engineering and controlled demolitions.

Last edited by tontoz; 09-29-2010 at 04:19 PM.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by LA KB24
    @ this thread.

wanna bet..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    The firemen on the scene beg to differ about the damage at the base of the building.

You are the retard if you think a building that big would fall sideways like a tree that has been chopped down.
    Maybe you are starting to get it. No building would fall from debris and fire. In order to bring down a steel building, you need explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Maybe you are starting to get it. No building would fall from debris and fire. In order to bring down a steel building, you need explosives.

LOL

So i guess the firemen on the scene that thought building 7 would fall were all completely clueless, or they were in on the conspiracy. Right?

Just when i thought you coudn't possibly post anything dumber you manage to surpass yourself. Congrats.

Caution: Adult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Or heat, force, pressure, and gravity

I'm trolling this thread because these threads are senseless. People argue back and forth to the point if they were face to face in real life they'd mindlessly would be yelling at each other. Anyway, neg me and enjoy the big ass picture, I hope the thread gets deleted...

LAL|LAC

^ + repped.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    More armchair structural-engineering.

Would these guys be qualified enough for you?

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/home.html

Looks like i have a new addition to my ignore list.

If people want to argue until they're blue in the face they have the right to without your trolling and thread-sabotaging. If you don't like the thread, don't click into it. Simple as that. I thought you were better than this. Stop being a douchebag.
    I have the right to be a douchebag then, I'll continue to do this until either the thread is deleted or I'm banned. This subject has been discussed numerous times on here and it ends up the same way every time. Deleted. And as has been stated before, there's no right to post here. There's no rights on this site, it's a privilege. I'll probably get that privilege taken away from me, but I don't care regarding this matter.
    Last edited by Meticode; 09-29-2010 at 04:57 PM.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

??

David Ray Griffin (born 1939) is an American retired professor of philosophy of religion and theology. Along with John B. Cobb, Jr., he founded the Center for Process Studies in 1973, a research center of Claremont School of Theology which seeks to promote the common good by means of the relational approach found in process thought.[1]
    More recently, Griffin has published a number of books on the subject of the September 11 attacks, suggesting that there was a conspiracy involving some elements of the United States government.[2]
    By all means lets ignore what actual structural engineers say on the subject, or firefighters or civil engineers... this guy clearly has all the qualifications to be an expert on why the buildings came down...

shhhhhhh

Is this going to be your game plan from here on out in regards to threads you don't like? Just spam them with gigantic page-breaking pictures? Real mature. Who made you moderator extraordinaire? If people want argue this shit until the end of time, who the **** are you to say otherwise? Nobody.

Hey guys - if you want the thread to actually be readable, just put Meticode on ignore. That's what I'm doing.
    just put him on ignore that way you don't have to put up with his spamming the thread