Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #46
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How long do you think you could survive out in the wilderness by yourself?

No problem. I don't know why people put survivorman, bear grills and these other knock offs on pedistals. The shows are entertaining to watch, but in reality, they aren't doing anything spectacular. It's in our nature to survive in "remote" areas. I have already lived off the lands in Mt Fuji Japan, Death Valley, California, and near Old Crow, Yukon. Some form of "primitive" bivouac will do a man wonders.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:31 PM   #47
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How long do you think you could survive out in the wilderness by yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
It appears we have another hunter

We can only believe a person until his life depends on it - you can quote me

(by the way I was waiting for this comment)

You're such a ****ing idiot. I never said I didn't hunt. I only said it wasn't necessary. It's alarming how much of an ass you are.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:32 PM   #48
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
fine, its on. winter of 2015. Ill meet you in boone, NC and we'll go from there.

I'll mark it down.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:08 PM   #49
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

I could go either way, to be honest. When push comes to shove, I usually have a pretty good ability to get myself out of sticky situations or to fight/get through whatever is threatening me.

But where I would have to eat bugs or some shit, make my own bow and arrow, etc- who knows. I would certainly like to think I would survive. Physically, I think I am definitely capable. I just don't know if I have the knowledge to survive against animal threats or certain plants/etc to avoid.

So I'll break it down very simply:

I would either die in the first few days-first week, or I would make until some freak accident happens or I get back to safety.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:14 PM   #50
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Five, maybe six-thirty.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #51
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
No problem. I don't know why people put survivorman, bear grills and these other knock offs on pedistals. The shows are entertaining to watch, but in reality, they aren't doing anything spectacular. It's in our nature to survive in "remote" areas. I have already lived off the lands in Mt Fuji Japan, Death Valley, California, and near Old Crow, Yukon. Some form of "primitive" bivouac will do a man wonders.

Lol, mt. Fuji is entirely surrounded by towns and villages. Life or death situation it must have been.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:25 PM   #52
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Lol, mt. Fuji is entirely surrounded by towns and villages. Life or death situation it must have been.

Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:27 PM   #53
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

60-70 years

I'd create a society with talking animals where all creatures are friends

jk more like 2 hours lmao
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:43 PM   #54
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You're such a ****ing idiot. I never said I didn't hunt. I only said it wasn't necessary. It's alarming how much of an ass you are.

So you are a hunter , but believe it's not neccessary.

Thanks for the clarification of who you are.

I'm done with this / and by the way ISH posters , notice when I question this poster - he becomes defensive --- odd because I thought he was a gentleman.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: