Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-30-2010, 01:05 AM   #31
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you accept being locked in an empty room...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Where's your will power son! Y'all weak.
I'll gladly mail you $10,000 if you don't post on ish for a year.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:06 AM   #32
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

I'd do it for 100 grand, maybe less.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:06 AM   #33
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
Im actually surprised at how many people said yes. I can only imagine what some of you would do to trade bodies with Lebron James Most of my class said no. I said no myself. Just try to picture how long a year is just eating, sleeping and staring at 4 walls with no notion of time.
Don't start at the walls, use your head do something creative. Use your time wisely. The people who "stare at wall" of course wouldn't be able to do it, cause there mind will just be on staring at walls.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:06 AM   #34
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Ive done that twice, Ill give ya discount, send me $15,000
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:07 AM   #35
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Bet!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:08 AM   #36
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Probably. As of late I've been a bit of a recluse anyways, so might as well make 10 million for doing so.

It'd be difficult without any human interaction, and the loneliness and depression would probably be crippling after a while, but I'm not really sure sanity was ever my strong suit anyways.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:09 AM   #37
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the $ would be awesome but i'd go crazy. i'd have to be constantly drugged or something.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #38
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am thinking I could probably do it.

What happens if I try and fail?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #39
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #40
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Bet!
can't post on other accounts or even come near the site either.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:15 AM   #41
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Im actually surprised at how many people said yes. I can only imagine what some of you would do to trade bodies with Lebron James Most of my class said no. I said no myself. Just try to picture how long a year is just eating, sleeping and staring at 4 walls with no notion of time.
you would have to find a way to entertain yourself and make time go by faster but i can't see why not otherwise for me. i could understand for those who have a wife and kids, that would be tough.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:18 AM   #42
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
I am thinking I could probably do it.

What happens if I try and fail?

The teacher didnt mention that. So lets say you would have to pay 10 000$ for trying and not finishing it
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:19 AM   #43
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
The teacher didnt mention that. So lets say you would have to pay 10 000$ for trying and not finishing it
So you have to pay the total if you don't finish the mission? You obviously don't have the money if you agree to do it in the first place ...
Old 09-30-2010, 01:22 AM   #44
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Im pretty sure you would go insane if you had no way to measure time. If you had any reliable way to measure time, no problem, but otherwise you honestly WILL go insane. The sensory deprivation alone would make you want to kill yourself, but then not knowing how much longer you have to go...

I wouldn't because I don't think I could. I don't even think I could go three months (and im being realistic... I would do terrible things for 10 million dollas).
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:24 AM   #45
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Where's your will power son! Y'all weak.

lol, not having human interaction for a year would make you insane...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: