Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-01-2010, 02:58 PM   #46
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: women issues

I think it's like a job interview. You don't reveal the job details until you've hired the right person. That being said I think she is looking for long term.
Once women have children the maternal gene kicks in. She felt the chemistry therefor she mentioned it after.

You need to approach this with full honesty as women with kids can be very naive.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #47
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

whatever you do, you have to see it as a package deal now: see how you get along with the kid too if you want to pursue this relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIko...eature=related
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #48
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

my 2 cents.

i do agree it's a red flag she didn't mention her kid earlier ...

... however, sounds like you're digging this chic. i say lay all your cards out on the table, and hang with her and the kid for awhile. sure you're young, but sometimes opportunities are hard to come by.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #49
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't blame her for telling ya this late, I understand that.

If you see yourself with her long term, no big deal. If not....run?
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #50
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I appreciate everyones 2 cents. Me and her are going out to dinner tomorrow night to talk it all out so I can get all the details on the situation.

And I wont be using her and casting her aside, I don't even do that shit with normal girls much less a single mother. Scumbag is not my style.

PAst posts I think your concrete...
Woman specially young babe's are either totally upfront - or
abit shy in regards to laying this out there.
If you warmed her bed - you should of figured this out....

ANY case I think having a legit cards on the table discussion is great , and it should of been sooner than later.
If and only if she feels comfortable discussing this at a dinner , I would tread lightly ... I actually think it's better if your taking a walk or something less pressur'ized.

Obviously any discussion is realitive to spending time with the kid....

As others have stated = hone up / or bail out.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #51
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is she hot though?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: