Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-01-2010, 06:57 AM   #31
chrisxuk

Default Re: What foreign accents do you find most attractive in a woman's speech?

Not Scouse, Scottish or Irish.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:39 AM   #32
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What foreign accents do you find most attractive in a woman's speech?

Northern Irish closely followed by French
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #33
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat cool

British. Gotta love 'em, they make even the dirtiest things sound classy.

British girl: "Mind if I take a dump on your chest luv?"

Me: " Well that...That sounds FANtastic. Go for it..."
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:36 AM   #34
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan

Yessssssssssssssssss

Also: French, British, Italian, Spanish, and Eastern European.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #35
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pig Latin

when i hear

"Emay ovelay ouyay onglay imetay"

they got me
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #36
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

chinese, altho it can either be REAL annoying or REAL hot. hard to explain but if you watch some hong kong kung fu movies the way some girls talk is real sexy. but then i'll hear some chinese lady at a chinese restaurant or this dude's wife i know who is chinese talk, and its like scratching a chalkboard its so annoying.

i like when they go "mmm", like its their 'yes' acknowledgment.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #37
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I can't stand Australian accents, find them grating for some reason. I like Japanese accents, and especially Eastern-European accents such as Romanian, Bulgarian, etc.

And I love a Southern US accent.
lol, i always smirk when someone says nh mate in the poker rooms.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #38
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

French and British... sigh i miss studying in london
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #39
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
chinese, altho it can either be REAL annoying or REAL hot. hard to explain but if you watch some hong kong kung fu movies the way some girls talk is real sexy. but then i'll hear some chinese lady at a chinese restaurant or this dude's wife i know who is chinese talk, and its like scratching a chalkboard its so annoying.

i like when they go "mmm", like its their 'yes' acknowledgment.

Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #40
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Wherever Salma Hayak and Sofia Vergara are from. Those are nice. I like when an Indian woman has a British accent, and when a Vietnamese woman has a French accent. Or when an Asian woman has a southern accent.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:45 PM   #41
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

french-scandanavian-latina either portugese or spanish-the holy trinity

least sexy to me-russian and southeast asian+oriental asian

british accent is horrible for women, especially if you live in london and meet horrible classless english girls every day
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #42
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Canadian. Just different enough to be intriguing with soory, aboot, etc.

Also British, not cockney.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #43
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Canadian. Just different enough to be intriguing with soory, aboot, etc.

Also British, not cockney.
british accent means anything from welsh to bristol to scouse to glasgow to edinburgh to aberdeen to york, all of which are horrible, the one you probably mean is the posh keira knightley/kate beckinsale one
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #44
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
british accent means anything from welsh to bristol to scouse to glasgow to edinburgh to aberdeen to york, all of which are horrible, the one you probably mean is the posh keira knightley/kate beckinsale one

Those are dialects within the British accent. On a whole I like the British accent whether an Indian person speaks with one, or a person from London. I just don't like the grimy dialects that you hear in Oliver Twist remakes and in the scuzzier parts of GB.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #45
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

It's different when a asian or spanish person speak english compared to Australian, Irish, British who's official language is english.

English accent I gotta go with British.

Girls who speak a different language, I say Latinas, their accent is ****ing hot and sexy!

Last edited by G-Funk : 10-01-2010 at 04:03 PM.
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: