Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 03-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Kiarip
High School Starter

Kiarip is considered somewhat coolKiarip is considered somewhat cool
Default I love the new nuggets.

I like them so much better with the current roster, the only 2 things that suck right now is that Gallo is out and there just isn't enough nuggets games on.
Kiarip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I love the new nuggets.

Dam. I miss my Knickets =/
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

The Knickets thing is as gay as it gets- we trade them our 2 best players and these bastards think 4 middle of the roster players mean as much- knicks are so lucky kroenke is cheap and. Karls ego was worth more than the franchises chance of contention
el gringos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:27 AM   #4
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

will you shut the fvck up already gringos? it's obvious you know nothing about basketball. Nobody listens to your worthless posts, i don't even know why I'm responding to it.
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
canyoufeelit?
I brick open layups

canyoufeelit? has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
will you shut the fvck up already gringos? it's obvious you know nothing about basketball. Nobody listens to your worthless posts, i don't even know why I'm responding to it.

on topic, I love them too. And that's saying a lot cause I loved that old team more than anything. I'm hoping these last 18 games they'll figure out the kinks and gain tons of momentum heading into the playoffs. And, like you said, once gallo gets back we'll be even better. love it.
canyoufeelit? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:41 AM   #6
damorulz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

damorulz has an OK reputation so far

I agree love this new nuggets team. I am hoping we are a dark horse come playoffs
damorulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:01 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When will Gallo return ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #8
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
When will Gallo return ?

They say he could be back tomorrow night @ PHX
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #9
Kiarip
High School Starter

Kiarip is considered somewhat coolKiarip is considered somewhat cool

Denver's not playing for 4th day straight =(. Withdrawal is kicking in
Kiarip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #10
D-Rose4MVP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

D-Rose4MVP has not been impressing people

Denver has been 10-3 in their last 13 games without Melo, maybe it is a good thing he is gone, because Denver never won at this pace with Melo this season. Maybe Cleveland can learn from this. They decided to gamble and think that Lebron would stay there and they wind up losing Lebron,Shaq,Z,Delonte, and most of their players would've been injured anyway with Lebron so they would not be that good anyway. They could have probably traded Lebron to these teams last year............................

Heat- Michael Beasley, Mario Chalmers, Daquan Cook, Jermain Oneal, and Q-Richardson, $$.

Maybe they would have been a .500 team or a .513 team, but they decided to gamble and knowing his arrogance, he would leave.

Denver is living it up with the Post-Melo Era, and are a better team, while Cleveland's Post-Lebron Era is worse than we all thought.
D-Rose4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: