Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OTC Quiz: Does Poodle improve or degrade the entertainment quality of the OTC?

Simple question. Feel free to reply with as much or as little detail as you wish.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OTC Quiz: Does Poodle improve or degrade the entertainment quality of the OTC?

Poodle's response to this thread is going to be very predictable.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OTC Quiz: Does Poodle improve or degrade the entertainment quality of the OTC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Poodle's response to this thread is going to be very predictable.
sure, just like everything he does. But whats your response?
Old 10-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #4
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Probably lowers it. He's not very bright or witty, and his posts are like a broken record.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #5
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
Simple question. Feel free to reply with as much or as little detail as you wish.

His posts may mildly degrade it, but all the responses from you and other types who take your internet rep way too seriously degrade it an extreme. Just let him ramble. We realize you can form paragraphs and trust me, we're really very impressed.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

i predict it'll be the same circle jerk of people trying to lynch poodle that are listed in the 'best of threads' because their egos were offended.

bet?

funny you can't take me 1 on 1 booze, but typical of most of you.

here come all of the 2 cent posters that haven't made a interesting thread in months,....and love blowing smoke up each others ass every few weeks. sad.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #7
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Poodle complains to no end. He rarely makes good points or valued observations. He thinks that his being an annoying pestering fool is somehow a non-conforming act, when really its just going in line with fools like TheLogo who are outlandishly stupid to gain attention..

He suffers from self esteem issues and thinks that hes a good poster even if he contributes no form of insight or entertainment.

Predictably he will come in here posting a lot.. but saying very little.. and constantly acting superior, regardless of his obvious futility.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Probably lowers it. He's not very bright or witty, and his posts are like a broken record.

pretty sure you've posted in most of my threads recently. go figure
Old 10-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #9
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Poodle complains to no end. He rarely makes good points or valued observations. He thinks that his being an annoying pestering fool is somehow a non-conforming act, when really its just going in line with fools like TheLogo who are outlandishly stupid to gain attention..

He suffers from self esteem issues and thinks that hes a good poster even if he contributes no form of insight or entertainment.

Predictably he will come in here posting a lot.. but saying very little.. and constantly acting superior, regardless of his obvious futility.

team captain of the circle jerks makes an appearance ^^
Old 10-01-2010, 12:27 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Poodles wit and intelligence is too enormous for this small community. I suggest he starts a blog so he can reach a wider viewership.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #11
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pretty sure I haven't. In fact, I would go as far to say that I ignore nearly all the trash you put out on your site. If only your dad would have done the same with trash your mom was putting out; then this whole board would be spared from your thoughts.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #12
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sh*t just got serious
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #13
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
i predict it'll be the same circle jerk of people trying to lynch poodle that are listed in the 'best of threads' because their egos were offended.

bet?

funny you can't take me 1 on 1 booze, but typical of most of you.

here come all of the 2 cent posters that haven't made a interesting thread in months,....and love blowing smoke up each others ass every few weeks. sad.
what does that even mean? Are you challenging me to a knife fight? Face it, you're not very bright and you push an agenda. Thats why you're not well-liked. I was just interested in seeing if the OTC general populace has the same lofty opinion of you as I do.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #14
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Pretty sure I haven't. In fact, I would go as far to say that I ignore nearly all the trash you put out on your site. If only your dad would have done the same with trash your mom was putting out; then this whole board would be spared from your thoughts.

why lie?

i mean it'd be one thing if there weren't multiples of threads recently of mine that you posted in, one being the survival thread where you talked your survival game up, including booze who did his, and ONLY AFTER i SHIT all over your egos from the monthly "PLEASE BLOW SMOKE UP MY ASS" best of, poster threads, i'm such a horrible poster

i know i am not the most liked by a longshot and i rubb people the wrong way, but one thing you can't do is blatantly lie about what goes on here. especially when theres a thread on the same page(or p2) that shows you're lying outa your ass cuz your desperate.

sad.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
His posts may mildly degrade it, but all the responses from you and other types who take your internet rep way too seriously degrade it an extreme. Just let him ramble. We realize you can form paragraphs and trust me, we're really very impressed.
Im not really sure what you are saying here. First, Internet rep? I could give a flying **** what you or other posters (other than a couple I do have a genuine e-friendship with) think of me. Second, I pretty much avoid the poodle threads, as they are worthless in content and entertainment value.

and, yes, I can form a paragraph, but can you? Go back to posting stupid gifs in your clubhouse.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: