Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #16
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation
Default Re: OTC Quiz: Does Poodle improve or degrade the entertainment quality of the OTC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
what does that even mean? Are you challenging me to a knife fight? Face it, you're not very bright and you push an agenda. Thats why you're not well-liked. I was just interested in seeing if the OTC general populace has the same lofty opinion of you as I do.

what it means is you need the help of the 'lynch mob' to come at me. you couldn't just leave it at the thread where we were having a back and forth, but you had to get validation from your circle jerk crew and numbers to come at me, and EVERY one of you have done it. its ALWAYs the same people here.

its ok tho, i can handle most of you alll, at least until jeff bans me because he's obviously in your circle jerk corner.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #17
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OTC Quiz: Does Poodle improve or degrade the entertainment quality of the OTC?

Hey poodle, are you a previous poster?
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #18
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
why lie?

i mean it'd be one thing if there weren't multiples of threads recently of mine that you posted in, one being the survival thread where you talked your survival game up, including booze who did his, and ONLY AFTER i SHIT all over your egos from the monthly "PLEASE BLOW SMOKE UP MY ASS" best of, poster threads, i'm such a horrible poster

i know i am not the most liked by a longshot and i rubb people the wrong way, but one thing you can't do is blatantly lie about what goes on here. especially when theres a thread on the same page(or p2) that shows you're lying outa your ass cuz your desperate.

sad.
so, whos lying about what? You talk in circles, but with no anchoring points. blah blah blah, you never make entertaining threads!, blah blah blah, I shit on your ego, blah blah blah
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So because I posted in your survival thread I follow you around and post in all your threads? I'm bound to post in one of everyone's threads if they make enough.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #20
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Im not really sure what you are saying here. First, Internet rep? I could give a flying **** what you or other posters (other than a couple I do have a genuine e-friendship with) think of me. Second, I pretty much avoid the poodle threads, as they are worthless in content and entertainment value.

and, yes, I can form a paragraph, but can you? Go back to posting stupid gifs in your clubhouse.

lmao denial. you're always trying to defend the green vs red rep system, every time i shit on it, you're always getting butthurt and trying to validate it. pretty sure thats how this started. you're not fooling anyone, but a lot of you here have a lot of ego based on your green rep and its prretty f'in sad.,

like i said before, there are a lot of red rep posters/trolls that make this place a more interesting than a lot of you big ego green rep posters. but by all means keep thinking you're such a great poster, and let us know how great every few weeks
Old 10-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
what it means is you need the help of the 'lynch mob' to come at me. you couldn't just leave it at the thread where we were having a back and forth, but you had to get validation from your circle jerk crew and numbers to come at me, and EVERY one of you have done it. its ALWAYs the same people here.

its ok tho, i can handle most of you alll, at least until jeff bans me because he's obviously in your circle jerk corner.
nah, I was trying to gage if the entire OTC community thought you added to the entertainment value of the forum or created interesting threads.

You can get your already gaping **** fissure hurt even more if you want, but I was genuinely interested in seeing if my view of you was skewed or the general perception.

BTW you have become a much worse poster over the course of the summer. Did something change in your life?
Old 10-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #22
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Hey poodle, are you a previous poster?

yeah i was here since origiinal ISH. on the old all in one forum under BROOMHILDA(p7-8 ev8 thread claim2fame), Budaas, and a few other names that either got banned or forgot about....
Old 10-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #23
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
so, whos lying about what? You talk in circles, but with no anchoring points. blah blah blah, you never make entertaining threads!, blah blah blah, I shit on your ego, blah blah blah

good reply
Old 10-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #24
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
So because I posted in your survival thread I follow you around and post in all your threads? I'm bound to post in one of everyone's threads if they make enough.

no jackass, are you retarded? you said this 2 minutes ago:

Pretty sure I haven't. In fact, I would go as far to say that I ignore nearly all the trash you put out on your site. If only your dad would have done the same with trash your mom was putting out; then this whole board would be spared from your thoughts.

you have a very convenient short term memory.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #25
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
lmao denial. you're always trying to defend the green vs red rep system, every time i shit on it, you're always getting butthurt and trying to validate it. pretty sure thats how this started. you're not fooling anyone, but a lot of you here have a lot of ego based on your green rep and its prretty f'in sad.,

like i said before, there are a lot of red rep posters/trolls that make this place a more interesting than a lot of you big ego green rep posters. but by all means keep thinking you're such a great poster, and let us know how great every few weeks
yeah, I honestly dont give a **** about my rep points on here.

I do think the rep system is useful, as it clearly marks the trolls and terrible posters, but thats really all its good for. and thats what I've said in the past.

Of course, you come in here "quoting" me, but as usual, you make up some strawman caricature (how about you link a thread where I said the shit you are claiming I said?) of what I said. You are the sean hannity/starface of the OTC left and its really embarrassing (probably for you as well).
Old 10-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #26
Sterb Hempel

Quote:
Im not really sure what you are saying here. First, Internet rep? I could give a flying **** what you or other posters (other than a couple I do have a genuine e-friendship with) think of me. Second, I pretty much avoid the poodle threads, as they are worthless in content and entertainment value.

and, yes, I can form a paragraph, but can you? Go back to posting stupid gifs in your clubhouse.

werent u gonna leave this shitty site three times in the SAME week brah? ysosalty
Old 10-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #27
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Naw, you definitely care what this place thinks of you. Poodle is nuts and everything but he's right about one thing - he was raping you in the other thread and you responded by starting this one to get other people to take him on for you.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:44 PM   #28
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
nah, I was trying to gage if the entire OTC community thought you added to the entertainment value of the forum or created interesting threads.

You can get your already gaping **** fissure hurt even more if you want, but I was genuinely interested in seeing if my view of you was skewed or the general perception.

BTW you have become a much worse poster over the course of the summer. Did something change in your life?

i'm pretty sure i was WAY worse before. you have no idea. i've chilled out a lot after numerous banning and Jeff back and forths where his pretty lax personality about things made me realize i went overboard sometimes.

bottom line here is you're just butthurt over me calling your egos out on the 'best of threads' otherwise this would've happened yesterday, the day before, last week, last month, etc., but coincidentally it happens now.

hope your egos got brought down to earth some, since rep really ain't what you all portray it.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:44 PM   #29
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Pretty sure I haven't. In fact, I would go as far to say that I ignore nearly all the trash you put out on your site. If only your dad would have done the same with trash your mom was putting out; then this whole board would be spared from your thoughts.

Are you really that thick? I didn't realize you created that thread and I don't think I ever directed a comment in that thread towards you. If you check the next 5-6 back pages you'd probably find quite a few gems from yourself that I completely avoided.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #30
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:

that was your one decent thread in the last month and, frankly, I didnt even realize you started it.

Look at rosterboy over here, crowing about the threads he starts. and I have an ego over my rep points? No one cares who starts a thread, get over yourself. Threads that start terribly can end up being some of the more entertaining ones.

also, you will notice that I never start best poster threads, nor do I really participate. WHo cares if people mention me. FTR, I was the only one in the recent thread who agreed with you that they are silly threads. so wheres your strawman now?

But, I understand why people start them. There are always new posters, people like to see what others think of them, there was just a thread in the main forum that was similar, etc. Dont like it, dont click it, thats what I tend to do.

But, I would rather have a whole first page full of circle jerking, look at us, were all the awesomest! threads than one of your terrible out of context politico-nonsense.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: