Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #31
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Default Re: OTC Quiz: Does Poodle improve or degrade the entertainment quality of the OTC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
i'm pretty sure i was WAY worse before. you have no idea. i've chilled out a lot after numerous banning and Jeff back and forths where his pretty lax personality about things made me realize i went overboard sometimes.

bottom line here is you're just butthurt over me calling your egos out on the 'best of threads' otherwise this would've happened yesterday, the day before, last week, last month, etc., but coincidentally it happens now.

hope your egos got brought down to earth some, since rep really ain't what you all portray it.
so, do you not understand how your posts in that thread led me to ask this question, regardless of ego? You clearly think you contribute so much (as contrasted to the lamebrain circle jerk PC squad), so I wanted to get a general consensus. Thanks for hijacking my thread.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:48 PM   #32
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Default Re: OTC Quiz: Does Poodle improve or degrade the entertainment quality of the OTC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Naw, you definitely care what this place thinks of you. Poodle is nuts and everything but he's right about one thing - he was raping you in the other thread and you responded by starting this one to get other people to take him on for you.
so, where is exactly did he "rape" me? Daddy it hurts! I agreed that those threads were silly.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #33
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

I don't really know Poodle like that...But only thing I agree with him is the fact that some posters tend to circle jerk eachother.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #34
EarlTheGoat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Naw, you definitely care what this place thinks of you. Poodle is nuts and everything but he's right about one thing - he was raping you in the other thread and you responded by starting this one to get other people to take him on for you.

I agree with this.
EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #35
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Ha, OneMoreSucka and Poodle have joined forced. Kinda like Voltron for e-diots. Get Starface and a couple others to fill out the remaining slots.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #36
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
that was your one decent thread in the last month and, frankly, I didnt even realize you started it.

Look at rosterboy over here, crowing about the threads he starts. and I have an ego over my rep points? No one cares who starts a thread, get over yourself. Threads that start terribly can end up being some of the more entertaining ones.

also, you will notice that I never start best poster threads, nor do I really participate. WHo cares if people mention me. FTR, I was the only one in the recent thread who agreed with you that they are silly threads. so wheres your strawman now?

But, I understand why people start them. There are always new posters, people like to see what others think of them, there was just a thread in the main forum that was similar, etc. Dont like it, dont click it, thats what I tend to do.

But, I would rather have a whole first page full of circle jerking, look at us, were all the awesomest! threads than one of your terrible out of context politico-nonsense.

i could link NUMEROUS threads of mine you've posted in just in the last month. i'm real lazy about searching for shit tho. i don't know why a lot of you keep lying, and its pretty laughable deuces acts like he didn't know that was mine when i posted throughout it, even setting sort of parameters for the hypothetical.

best you got is i've got terrible political opinions, etc, etc. fine with me but until you refute them its all just recent butthurt ego. sad you can't realize it, and keep making these lame excuses when its just so obvious
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #37
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterb Hempel
werent u gonna leave this shitty site three times in the SAME week brah? ysosalty
my issues with el jefe's lack of control over the main forum and inconsistent deleting of threads have led me to leave for a day or two. pretty sure it was once though.

as for you, not only have you been permabanned/embarrassed to the point you can use an account again enough to have accounts for 3 fantasy football teams, you also retired as I recall. Pot meet kettle
Old 10-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #38
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
i could link NUMEROUS threads of mine you've posted in just in the last month. i'm real lazy about searching for shit tho. i don't know why a lot of you keep lying, and its pretty laughable deuces acts like he didn't know that was mine when i posted throughout it, even setting sort of parameters for the hypothetical.

best you got is i've got terrible political opinions, etc, etc. fine with me but until you refute them its all just recent butthurt ego. sad you can't realize it, and keep making these lame excuses when its just so obvious
ok, link them. and I have called you out as a terrible poster on multiple occasions before (and I have also said you were decent in the past).

again, why do you act like, I posted in a thread a lot, so you knew it was mine? Unless its something obvious (look at these retard republicans OMG!!! from you, a list of photos from manute, etc), I tend not to notice who started a thread. talk about ego.

Last edited by boozehound : 10-01-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #39
EarlTheGoat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Ha, OneMoreSucka and Poodle have joined forced. Kinda like Voltron for e-diots. Get Starface and a couple others to fill out the remaining slots.

You shouldnt talk shit with that geekish look of yours. Please STFU.
EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #40
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Haha, Shitface calling out other people for quitting. That's a good one. Hows that acting career going?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #41
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
yeah i was here since origiinal ISH. on the old all in one forum under BROOMHILDA(p7-8 ev8 thread claim2fame), Budaas, and a few other names that either got banned or forgot about....

Ah OK. I do recall you from the old board. I think you've called me out for spelling, but then again, who doesn't?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #42
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

nah the only real 'crew' here that always rushes to each others aid is the 'circle jerk crew', and most regulars here know who they are. vapid, zen, meticode, booze, etc, etc. that coincidentally all end up on the best of lists, and always tag teaming SOMEBODY they get mad at here.

the rest of us aren't really united, and if anything you just can't handle the truth.

i'm fine with them attacking my flaws because i know i am antagonistic when i post here, and at least i can admit it. most of you got way too much green rep ego to realize how lame you are. sad.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #43
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
nah the only real 'crew' here that always rushes to each others aid is the 'circle jerk crew', and most regulars here know who they are. vapid, zen, meticode, booze, etc, etc. that coincidentally all end up on the best of lists, and always tag teaming SOMEBODY they get mad at here.

the rest of us aren't really united, and if anything you just can't handle the truth.

i'm fine with them attacking my flaws because i know i am antagonistic when i post here, and at least i can admit it. most of you got way too much green rep ego to realize how lame you are. sad.
i cant stand meticode. just another example of you talking out your ass.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #44
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
my issues with el jefe's lack of control over the main forum and inconsistent deleting of threads have led me to leave for a day or two. pretty sure it was once though.

as for you, not only have you been permabanned/embarrassed to the point you can use an account again enough to have accounts for 3 fantasy football teams, you also retired as I recall. Pot meet kettle

you're a high maintenance tight ass. fits your personality like i said. relax dude, the world won't end if threads aren't deleted
Old 10-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #45
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Lol Vapid, Meticode, Zen and Booze in cahoots. You're very perceptive.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: