Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Craig Smith thinks Blake Griffin will friggin dominate

Lisa Dillman of the Los Angeles Times reports:

Smith was asked if Griffin was 98.9% back after having missed all of last season because of a stress fracture in his left kneecap.

"159.7531 percent," he said, smiling. "Blake's looking real good. He's determined. I'm happy for him. Happy he's back on the court. You know he's going to do some special things this year."

A few minutes later, he got much more specific about Griffin's considerable talents.

More: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=6608
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #2
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Craig Smith thinks Blake Griffin will friggin dominate

I too think that Griffin will friggin' beast this upcoming season.

He will be the Rookie of the Year.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far

To me, the most interesting part of the article was where Smith compared Griffin to a man with the strength of Malone and athletic ability of LeBron.

I am VERY excited to see this guy (hopefully) finally play.
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hes been getting so much praise. can't wait to see him finally play a meaningful nba game.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

It's something to be excited for this season. I can't wait to see him and Gordon out there at the same time. If the Clippers can just find some way to get Baron Davis out of LA. He's been here for 2 seasons and has proven that he hurts the team more than he helps. With the talent that we've had, Baron couldn't even lead us to 30 wins?
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:29 AM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
It's something to be excited for this season. I can't wait to see him and Gordon out there at the same time. If the Clippers can just find some way to get Baron Davis out of LA. He's been here for 2 seasons and has proven that he hurts the team more than he helps. With the talent that we've had, Baron couldn't even lead us to 30 wins?

he hasn't given it his all but he has hardly hurt the team. the last two years were just a shitty situation. now that dunleavy is gone things should work out better. baron is definitely still the best play maker on this team and in order to succeed they're going to need him.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

I hope you're right
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
he hasn't given it his all but he has hardly hurt the team. the last two years were just a shitty situation. now that dunleavy is gone things should work out better. baron is definitely still the best play maker on this team and in order to succeed they're going to need him.

Exactly. Also I think Baron will mesh really well with Blake. Theres not many playmaking PGs we can acquire who will give Kaman as many easy looks as Baron does. Now that we factor Blake in there too I see Baron getting 8-9 APG
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far

It makes me sad that Griffin can't shoot free throws
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #10
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat cool

A healthy Griffin might mean playoffs for LA, seriously. Having a low post guy like that is a huge help and having 2 is exceptionally rare. They also have outside scoring from Gordon and possibly Davis plus some depth with Bledsoe,Foye,Gomes,Smith,JJ. They could use a little more beef up front for depth,maybe a Dampier type and Davis is the wildcard. If he struggles, I just go with Bledsoe and see what happens personally. Hopefully Aminu contributes at least a little this year. However, the Gordon,Griffin,Kaman combo can take you a long way IMHO. 6th seed maybe.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #11
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn, Blake is beasting it up in the preseason, cant wait to see him in the regular season. FINALLY the Clippers have a monster on the floor! I hope his energy is contagious....yes I'm talking to you Baron!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #12
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I absolutely geeked when looking over Blakes stats yesterday!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: