Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #106
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Moss could be going back to Minny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Wes Walker will regress to being an average WR. We clearly benefitted from Moss' presence.

i disagree but we'll see....
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #107
Bring-Your-Js
I hit 30-footers

Bring-Your-Js has decent reputation

MOST SEASONS 10+ REC TD
Jerry Rice - 9
Randy Moss - 9
Terrell Owens - 8
Marvin Harrison - 8

MOST SEASONS, 15+ REC TD
Jerry Rice - 5
Randy Moss - 4
Terrell Owens - 2
Marvin Harrison - 2

MOST SEASONS, 1000+ REC YARDS
Jerry Rice - 14
Randy Moss - 10
Tim Brown - 9
Terrell Owens - 9
Jimmy Smith - 9

MOST SEASONS, 1200+ REC YARDS
Jerry Rice - 11
Randy Moss - 8
Marvin Harrison - 6
Torry Holt - 6
Bring-Your-Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #108
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only other thing I've gotta say is I wish the Panthers would have made this move for Moss.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #109
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
The only other thing I've gotta say is I wish the Panthers would have made this move for Moss.
What's the point? They don't have a quarterback.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #110
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
What's the point? They don't have a quarterback.
Seriously. Isnt Steve Smith wasting enough talent up there? Add Moss to that and I would just be depressed.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #111
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For a 3rd rounder makes me wonder what other teams threw offers out there. Redskins? Chicago?

Redskins might be reluctant to give another guy a big contract again though. Thankfully a team like the Saints didn't add him to their firepower.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #112
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
For a 3rd rounder makes me wonder what other teams threw offers out there. Redskins? Chicago?

Redskins might be reluctant to give another guy a big contract again though. Thankfully a team like the Saints didn't add him to their firepower.

Would that even be fair?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #113
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

I don't get this trade from the Pats.... someone explain it to me.

If they would have gave Moss a 3yr, 30 million dollar extension, they would have one of the best QB/WR combos for the next few years.

Being that Tom Brady is about 33-34 years old, you would think the Patriots would be trying to win NOW.

I don't care what young players you have, you aren't replacing a Randy Moss

But it's a good news for Vikings
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #114
AK47DR91

Giving him away for 3rd round for 2011 and 7th for 2012 SHOCKED me!!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #115
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least I can wear my Randy Moss Vikings jersey again and be current!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #116
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

i hope he wears 84 again
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #117
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
The Pats need to use some of those valuable picks and get themselves a new deepthreat. Don't know if Vincent Jackson is viable considering how stubborn and/or retarded AJ Smith is, but having 2 2nds, 2 3rds and 2 4ths doesn't help you compete in that tough AFC East right now

AJ wants a 1st and a 2nd for VJ.

This only applies to AFC teams, though.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #118
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
AJ wants a 1st and a 2nd for VJ.

This only applies to AFC teams, though.

Jackson is one screwup away from being suspended for a year. This is probably the main reason why teams are so reluctant to go after him so aggressively.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:39 AM   #119
HBKMGa
Please contact

HBKMGa has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
i hope he wears 84 again

he is. he should have changed his number for extra jersey sales.
HBKMGa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: