Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2006, 10:33 AM   #16
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Gears of War
NBA 2K7
Just Cause
Saints Row
Dead Rising
Rainbow 6: Vegas

Whoever recommended NBA Live must be half retarded. NBA Live 07 for the 360 is the worst basketball game ever. I couldn't believe how bad it was. Gameplay is so glitchy that it isn't even one bit of fun to play. Yeah it looks nice, but it plays like SH!T. Seriously, last year's Live 06 for the ps2/xbox is way better than Live 07 for the 360.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:34 AM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna milk my ps2....and hope they drop a sweet game soon.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:05 AM   #18
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'm gonna milk my ps2....and hope they drop a sweet game soon.

Scarface, Bully and Guitar Hero are some nice PS2 games. I'm really feeling Scarface because of all the Tony Montana dialog and you basically play out his story starting from the last scene from the movie. I think its up there with the GTA series if you are talking free-roam games. And unlike GTA, all missions actually tie in to story and will benefir you in some way and not just missions scattered around that have no effect or any real ties into the storyline.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:02 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Scarface, Bully and Guitar Hero are some nice PS2 games. I'm really feeling Scarface because of all the Tony Montana dialog and you basically play out his story starting from the last scene from the movie. I think its up there with the GTA series if you are talking free-roam games. And unlike GTA, all missions actually tie in to story and will benefir you in some way and not just missions scattered around that have no effect or any real ties into the storyline.

I'll get Scarface...Bully? Uhhh looks lame. WTF is Guitar Hero?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:39 PM   #20
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

gears of war hands down
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:41 PM   #21
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

does Wii get 2k7?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:46 PM   #22
Chuck Norris
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Chuck Norris has an OK reputation so far

I've asked this twice in another thread but no answere, does anybody know when Microsoft might drop the price on the 360?
Chuck Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:46 PM   #23
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

theres a 100 rebate at microcenter
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:47 PM   #24
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
I've asked this twice in another thread but no answere, does anybody know when Microsoft might drop the price on the 360?

If people knew, some would wait, so why would Microsoft release this information? All you can do is guess, but I'll guarantee you this, the price will drop after 5 years.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:53 PM   #25
Chuck Norris

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
theres a 100 rebate at microcenter

I have no idea where the closest one is, but i'm guessing its at least 500 miles.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:20 PM   #26
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

we have one in houston!
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:37 PM   #27
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah I'm going to get 2k7 and Gears of War, but I really want something fun to play. Actually it kind of makes me wish I was getting the Wii. But that doesn't have Gears of War and I dunno if it has 2k either...
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:43 PM   #28
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Yeah I'm going to get 2k7 and Gears of War, but I really want something fun to play. Actually it kind of makes me wish I was getting the Wii. But that doesn't have Gears of War and I dunno if it has 2k either...

thats what 360 is missing...i have one and love it but there games are so dark and mostly shooters. I have Gears and love it but I wish i had a game like Zelda or a good Sonic or Mario. Just a fun long platformer. Right now its just sports or shooting.

I was going to buy the wii untill i plyed excite truck at gamestop and hated the wiimote for regular games. Then i figured out most games only use the wii mote. I cant mess with that. I might just add the HD-DVD drive this holiday season along with that Braxia.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:46 PM   #29
Chuck Norris

I also have one more question. Is the 360 worth it without an HDTV? My dad might get one soon and I won't be able to afford one until may, but I could go months with out having one.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:51 PM   #30
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (best SC game yet)
Gears Of War (currently playing it, must play game, probably game of the year)
Rainbox Six Vegas (getting great reviews, haven't played it yet)
NBA 2K7
College Hoops 2K7
Saints Row (if you like the GTA games)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Last edited by Kujo : 11-26-2006 at 01:54 PM.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: