Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 11-26-2006, 06:04 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nets fans, are you a bunch of terrified weasels?

we lose a few games and other than richmo you disappear? (including the moderators)

you can't bear to post in the official game thread or anywhere here at all?

COME ON, YOU SPINELESS JELLYFISH!

we still have a great team. we have a bench with huge potential. we will be the division winner (count on it). we will make it to the ECF semifinals at the least (count on it). we have a very good chance of winning the ECF and going to the finals (okay, just my opinion here).

you still need to come here and post about what you liked and disliked about each game, dammit! don't be afraid to argue with me or anyone else.

we are the nets, we are the nets loyal fan base, we are realistic, and we know that we will be in the big dance at the end of the season. we are a veteran ball club who knows how to turn it on when it counts, and that's a fact from the record of previous seasons.

stop being so terrified to post something, even if it's negative, or I WILL REALLY GET MAD.

thank you, i love you guys, and GO NETS!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:31 AM   #2
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I think its more of fustration, but i guess its to earl still, hopefully when the injured guys comeback will get on track. and oh I Hope the nates wake the F@ck up, sh*T show some heart F@cking Jason Collins and Kristic REBOUND the F@cking ball, stupid twin taking a diet guy looks anorexic
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:31 AM   #3
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I would just like to point out that it has been Thanksgiving weekend, so I have been gone most of the weekend and haven't arrived home until now and I figure the same thing has happened to a lot of posters, especially those in college like VCdrives who probably don't get to see their very much so for one extended weekend, Family>Basketball.

I will now go and post in every topic on the front page to make up for being gone this weekend.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:29 PM   #4
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

Well this is a nice topic to come back to. My computer broke down and it took me longer then I hoped to get it back. Ive watched all the games that ive been able to but sometimes its kinda hard to finish watching the game to be honest. They look tired and uninterested I find. But I don't see it last long, I think they will soon turn around. I would still like to see Marcus take more of Kidd's time away hes taking some but I feel that its not enough, this is when we need Marcus playing the most minutes. At the begining that way we can finish strong and be in a very competitive mind when we reach the Playoffs. Im still being impressed by Boki. Jason Collins is pissing me off more and more, I really think we need to turn him into a bench player and find a new PF. One that can do something offensivly and not just guard Post up bigmen. The league is turning into post players that take it away from the hoop and shoot. And he can't guard those type of players. So those are some of my opinions of the NETS so far this season. I should be posting more now and I hope the NETS soon turn the team around and start playing better. GO NETS
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: