Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #16
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: NFL Week 5 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest
Bucs over Bengals?

Don't hate
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #17
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
the Jets are gonna win that game...

once I win the avy bet with Illini I will avy bet any of you that game, I got Jets...
Good luck getting some idiot to take that bet..I'd be very suprised if the Jets didn't get the win at home. Vikings are yet to show anything.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #18
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where them Raider fans?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:53 AM   #19
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/

Nick Barnett out for the year.

What an awful week for the packers
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:22 AM   #20
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Vince Young owns the state of Texas still, correct??

Could anybody see him scoring a GW TD and putting up the "hook 'em horns" signs as he celebrates a Titans win?

It would be funny if he and Roy E. did it. This looks to be a bounce back game for CJ, you can almost guarantee he'll have a TD run of over 65+ yds in this game.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #21
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Vince Young owns the state of Texas still, correct??

Could anybody see him scoring a GW TD and putting up the "hook 'em horns" signs as he celebrates a Titans win?

It would be funny if he and Roy E. did it. This looks to be a bounce back game for CJ, you can almost guarantee he'll have a TD run of over 65+ yds in this game.

It'd be awesome if the Titans beat the Cowboys. With all these ****ing bandwagon Rangers fans going crazy over one playoff win, it'd be nice to see all these bandwagon fans jump off the Cowboys ship.

And I'm no CJ hater, but it sure is funny how "average" he's been the last couple weeks. Did he REALLY think he was gonna get 2500 yards? That was just being ignorant and cocky.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #22
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looking forward to the Jets-Vikings matchup on Monday.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #23
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Pumped for the Ravens Broncos game. The ravens ended their unbeaten streak last year. And this year then don't have marshall and we have a lot better offense.

I don't see much of a change
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #24
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Ready for the Bucs game. I hate bye weeks, especially when your team gets whipped the game before their bye and you gotta wait two weeks to see them play again.

I don't give us much of a chance to beat Cincy though, unless we're able to pressure Palmer consistently. I'm excited to see us "unleash" our new, young RB duo; Kareem Huggins and LaGarrette Blount. Cadillac Williams will get much less carries than normal and Huggy and Blount will see a lot of playing time, which I'm excited for.

Give me a good Tampa Bay scouting report.

Admittedly, I don't know that much about your team.

and you will probably pressure Palmer more than you think........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:18 PM   #25
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Give me a good Tampa Bay scouting report.

Admittedly, I don't know that much about your team.

and you will probably pressure Palmer more than you think........

We SUCK at running the ball. BUT, this week we're cutting back Caddy's carries and splitting carries between our two youngsters; LaGarrette Blount & Kareem Huggins. You should know Blount. Huggins is a small, shifty, very fast scat-back type of guy out of Hofstra last year.

Freeman has progressed nicely. When the pocket collapses, he's dangerous running. Probably the best running QB behind Vick. Mike WIlliams is our best receiver. Arrelious Benn should get a lot of playing time this week. Excited to see what he can do. Winslow only plays on passing downs now b/c of his knee problems.

And I hope you are right about pressuring Palmer. Even though we added Gerald McCoy and Brian Price in the draft, our DEs suck. I think we may have 3 total sacks on the season. We have a solid LB corp in Ruud, Black and Hayes.

Our secondary, especially safety position, is weak now that Tanard Jackson is out.

If I'm being honest, I'd say Cincy wins 27-17 or so.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #26
HBKMGa
Please contact

HBKMGa has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Looking forward to the Jets-Vikings matchup on Monday.

+1
HBKMGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Early games:
Jaguars @ Bills
Broncos @ Ravens
Chiefs @ Colts
Packers @ Redskins
Rams @ Lions
Bears @ Panthers
Buccaneers @ Bengals
Falcons @ Browns
Giants @ Texans

Afternoon games:
Titans @ Cowboys
Saints @ Cardinals
Chargers @ Raiders

SNF:
Eagles @ Niners

MNF:
Vikings @ Jets

Bolded are the ones I'd be most interested in watching, especially Chiefs/Colts.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #28
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
It'd be awesome if the Titans beat the Cowboys. With all these ****ing bandwagon Rangers fans going crazy over one playoff win, it'd be nice to see all these bandwagon fans jump off the Cowboys ship.

And I'm no CJ hater, but it sure is funny how "average" he's been the last couple weeks. Did he REALLY think he was gonna get 2500 yards? That was just being ignorant and cocky.

man, hell no. the cowboys better tear em up. the texans gotta hold the top spot in our division.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #29
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
man, hell no. the cowboys better tear em up. the texans gotta hold the top spot in our division.

The Texans are my "second team" and I want them to make the playoffs as well. But I hate the Cowboys. And since I'm taking so much crap from everyone around here b/c the Rangers spanking my Rays, I want these bastards to cry some more about how the Cowboys suck.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #30
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
The Texans are my "second team" and I want them to make the playoffs as well. But I hate the Cowboys. And since I'm taking so much crap from everyone around here b/c the Rangers spanking my Rays, I want these bastards to cry some more about how the Cowboys suck.

LOL. it's a good thing i don't follow baseball.

i just feel that if we're gonna do the cowboys a favor (the giants), they should do us one.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: