Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-08-2010, 11:47 AM   #31
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL Week 5 Discussion

I think Hakeem Nicks might get a very good game against Houston's secondary.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #32
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Rednecks (Favre fans) vs Gluttonous, Beer chugging, blue collar guys (Rex Ryan fans)

A dream game for white trash of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I69IYESuR8

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #33
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

McCoy expected to play with broken rib, practiced today. Asante's out with a concussion as is Riley Cooper.

Eagles only have 3 receivers active.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #34
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I don't think there are better days than Sundays during the NFL season. You can't beat em. Nothing but watching football from noon til 11 pm.

Hoping my Bucs show up to play in Cincy. 3-1 is a lot better than 2-2. IF we can win tomorrow, I like our chances at having a record over .500 this season for two reasons. One, a win IN Cincy would be a huge confidence boost and probably result in an extra win that we wouldn't get if we lose big. Confidence and momentum are enormous factors in the NFL, especially for a young team, and we're the 2nd youngest team in the league. And two, we have a fairly easy schedule.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #35
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
the Jets are gonna win that game...

once I win the avy bet with Illini I will avy bet any of you that game, I got Jets...

ill take it

prepare for a bulging c0kk avy
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:40 AM   #36
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
McCoy expected to play with broken rib, practiced today. Asante's out with a concussion as is Riley Cooper.

Eagles only have 3 receivers active.

Kolb sucks anyway

How long is Vick out ? Could not find anything on Nfl.com
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:56 AM   #37
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Kolb sucks anyway

How long is Vick out ? Could not find anything on Nfl.com
Vick is supposedly going to be out anywhere from 2-6 weeks. He'll back sooner rather than later if I had to guess.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #38
TDPrime2030
Banned

TDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

My predictions......

Early games:
Jaguars @ Bills
Broncos @ Ravens
Chiefs @ Colts
Packers @ Redskins
Rams @ Lions
Bears @ Panthers
Buccaneers @ Bengals
Falcons @ Browns
Giants @ Texans

Afternoon games:
Titans @ Cowboys
Saints @ Cardinals
Chargers @ Raiders

SNF:
Eagles @ Niners

MNF:
Vikings @ Jets
TDPrime2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #39
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

andre is back!! thank the lord jesus! thank the lord jesus!
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #40
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm hoping CJ Spiller has a big day. Not just because I have him in one of my lineups but because I've always liked him as a player.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:53 PM   #41
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Which game should I watch ? Wont wacth the Philly game Too late and Im going to school tommorow.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #42
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Which game should I watch ? Wont wacth the Philly game Too late and Im going to school tommorow.

Giants @ Texans.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #43
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Watching Chiefs vs Colts, the other stream was terrible.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #44
TDPrime2030
Banned

TDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Chiefs are quite possibly the biggest idiots ever.
TDPrime2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:08 PM   #45
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

finley carted off. these injuries suck so bad
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: