Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #16
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Top 10 Wide Receivers

Terrell Owens:
6'3"...225 lbs

Miles Austin:
6'3"...225 lbs

PROBABLY JUST AS FAST OR FASTER THAN PRIME OWENS!!!

As a Dallas fan I can say that watching Miles is VERY similiar to watching Owens EXCEPT!!! Miles catches everything, lol...AND he catches MORE...AND he doesn't cause destractions (although I am waiting for Kim K to cause an issue)

This guy has also worked super f*ckin hard o get where he is...

If you do not believe in Miles Austin yet, it is time for you to stop doubting already, he is THE REAL DEAL!!!
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #17
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kim dumped him
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #18
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Kim dumped him
oh, well I guess she won't be an issue!

I am suprised that news wasn't bigger here actually...never knew that
Old 10-07-2010, 03:43 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Andre Johnson
2a. Brandon Marshall
2b. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Miles Austin
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Calvin Johnson
7. Randy Moss
8. Roddy White
9. Steve Smith
10. Anquan Boldin

^Prob what my list would look like. I'd probably have Sidney Rice near the Johnson, Moss, White grouping but I left him off due to the injury.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #20
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
1. Andre Johnson
2a. Brandon Marshall
2b. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Miles Austin
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Calvin Johnson
7. Randy Moss
8. Roddy White
9. Steve Smith
10. Anquan Boldin

^Prob what my list would look like. I'd probably have Sidney Rice near the Johnson, Moss, White grouping but I left him off due to the injury.

Yeah Sidney Rice definitely cracks my top 10 when he's healthy.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

too busy to make a list atm but I am thinking Owens would still make mine today!
Old 10-07-2010, 04:23 PM   #22
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Roddy White has to be near the Top 5 now.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:17 PM   #23
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Andre Johnson
2. Randy Moss
3.Calvin Johnson
4. Miles Austin
5. Sidney Rice
6. Larry Fitzgerald
7. Roddy White
8. Reggie Wayne
9. Brandon Marshall
10. Percy Harvin
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:20 PM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Percy at 10 gave me a pretty good laugh.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #25
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
This guy has also worked super f*ckin hard o get where he is...

T.O. is one of the hardest working players to ever play. His regimen is insane.

Calvin is a gifted as any top WR in the game, but he isn't top 5 at all. He lacks that "ummph".
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #26
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
T.O. is one of the hardest working players to ever play. His regimen is insane.

Calvin is a gifted as any top WR in the game, and he is a top 5 wideout. He just lacks a quarterback.

I agree.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #27
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
1. Andre Johnson
2. Randy Moss
3.Calvin Johnson
4. Miles Austin
5. Sidney Rice
6. Larry Fitzgerald
7. Roddy White
8. Reggie Wayne
9. Brandon Marshall
10. Percy Harvin

Really? please explain.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #28
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

C. Johnson has consistently been getting jammed up at the line of scrimmage despite his size. I admit he has been better so far his season at getting separation, especially in that Bears game, but the jury is still out.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #29
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

There is no jury since the case was dismissed.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #30
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Calvin is really hard to rank...

one thing I think we know for sure though is that he isn't on a prime Moss level or anything like that...

Andre and Fitz have put up huge numbers with what were considered poor QBs...

lots of WRs have put up huge numbers with poor QBs...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: