Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 07:45 PM   #61
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2010/11 NHL Thread

Was my first time at the Bell Centre totally friggin awesome?

Yes.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #62
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Awesome picture RT. Sorry it took me so long to respond, just realized there was a new post in here. What a game to be at too. I'll post a picture or two from my Bell Center experience in a few.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #63
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Me in my kick-ass seat for Game 3 of Montreal/Washington last year (in the Gomez shirt):

Random shot after Montreal scored, just to give an idea of my the view I had while standing up:

Old 01-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #64
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Me in my kick-ass seat for Game 3 of Montreal/Washington last year (in the Gomez shirt):

Random shot after Montreal scored, just to give an idea of my the view I had while standing up:

Those are amazing.

Thanks for sharing, man.

Me and the wife have decided to make it a yearly trip.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:49 AM   #65
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

I'm heading there with two friends in exactly one month for Leafs/Habs. It's gonna be ridiculous. We're going to Ottawa after, and might be catching the Flyers/Sens game if we can get some cheap tickets.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:07 AM   #66
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
I'm heading there with two friends in exactly one month for Leafs/Habs. It's gonna be ridiculous. We're going to Ottawa after, and might be catching the Flyers/Sens game if we can get some cheap tickets.

You'll e able to get cheap seats in Ottawa. That place hasn't been full in a couple years.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #67
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
You'll e able to get cheap seats in Ottawa. That place hasn't been full in a couple years.

For real? Awesome. Thanks for the info. After what happened the last time Philly and Ottawa played, it should be a great game.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:29 PM   #68
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Hey guys I got a fantasy question to ask. I just got proposed this trade;

Brad Richards (Always solid in fantasy)
Ovechkin (Starting to score again..)
Enstrom (Out 3-4 Weeks)
Brodeur (Heating Up)

For

St. Louis (One of the best fantasy players this year)
Lecavalier (Underperforming but can turn it around)
Datsyuk (Coming back from injury soon)
Letang (Takes over for Enstroms injury)
Varlamov (Non-factor and will probably be waived after trade)

Who wins?
Old 01-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #69
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Hey guys I got a fantasy question to ask. I just got proposed this trade;

Brad Richards (Always solid in fantasy)
Ovechkin (Starting to score again..)
Enstrom (Out 3-4 Weeks)
Brodeur (Heating Up)

For

St. Louis (One of the best fantasy players this year)
Lecavalier (Underperforming but can turn it around)
Datsyuk (Coming back from injury soon)
Letang (Takes over for Enstroms injury)
Varlamov (Non-factor and will probably be waived after trade)

Who wins?

How does your league score?
Old 01-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #70
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
How does your league score?

G = 2 Points
A = 1 Point
PPG = 3 Points
PPA = 2 Points
SHG = 5 Points
SHA = 2 Points
GWG = 3 Points

W = 3 Points
SHO = 5 Points
Saves = .1

My team would be the one getting Lecavalier, St. Louis, Datsyuk and Letang back. I don't really want to lose Brodeur because he's starting to heat up and he gets lots of shutouts and I will probably waive Varlamov right after this trade is made. My other goalies are Price and Lehtonen but I would like to have another decent goalie. Enstrom is out for awhile so getting Letang back would be great. I really don't want to lose Brad Richards cause he's a beast or Ovie because he's starting to score again. I have Ribeiro and Eriksson from the Stars so if I lose Richards it won't be the end of the world. Datsyuk, Lecavalier and St. Louis for Richards, Ovechkin and Brodeur is kind of how it works out.

Last edited by Toni : 01-26-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #71
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Woo!

Last edited by RaininThrees : 02-22-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #72
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Woo!

Old 02-18-2011, 11:51 PM   #73
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kaberle traded to Boston!
Old 02-19-2011, 02:20 AM   #74
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
Kaberle traded to Boston!

Ugh.. makes me sick.

in 24 hours... boston trades for Kaberle, Peverley and Valabik, while Montreal has their best available defenceman injured for **** knows who long.

It's not bad enough that Markov and Gorges (habs two best defenceman) are out for the year... but to have guys like Spacek and Gill hurting, and now with Wisniewski.. that leaves a defensive team of:

Hamrlik
Subban
Weber
Nash
Picard
Mara

Three are rookies (one with 2 games experience), Mara who's been scratched the majority of the year with the Ducks (and the majority of last year with the Habs), Picard, who's maybe the worst defensive player to ever lace them up in the NHL.

Makes me sick.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #75
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Mara is still a decent defender IMO. He will suffice as a short term replacement for the year. Not saying he's good or anything but he should be able to hold it down and put up a few points. This isn't the Habs year. They need to get bigger and tougher. A power forward or two and a tough defender would do this team wonders because they already got an abundance of skill.

I am happy with Kaberle trade. He was getting older and we got a good prospect and a 1st rounder (Potentially another second rounder). The Leafs and Brian Burke are finally understanding what it takes to rebuild properly.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread