Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-08-2010, 03:11 AM   #31
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just bought a Corvette.

Damn JDG, thats a sick ass ride. Props
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:59 AM   #32
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected poster

My ride > your ride
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:02 AM   #33
Fudge
fʊk ʏu all

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

His car>Your BS
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:05 AM   #34
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected poster

SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:43 AM   #35
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's my current car
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:09 AM   #36
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

i guess ill contribute

current car:

YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:21 AM   #37
pete's montreux
Blu Ray Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow! Congratulations bro! You've been talking about getting one for three years on here now. Seriously sweet ride. I'm jealous.

Now alls I gotta do is save up some more moolah, get my sick ass 2006 GTO and go on a Canadian road-trip.

Also, I'm expecting a YouTube video of your exhaust note.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #38
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1

That's my current car

a4 quatro?
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:45 AM   #39
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Congratulations Blue Blood, thanks for waving that around in the faces of the working class heroes of this board.
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #40
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
Congratulations Blue Blood, thanks for waving that around in the faces of the working class heroes of this board.
Damn, you sound so jealous right now.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #41
KareemCambell
Banned

KareemCambell is a pretty well-respected posterKareemCambell is a pretty well-respected posterKareemCambell is a pretty well-respected poster

****ing gorgeous
KareemCambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:03 PM   #42
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Haters only hate the things that they can't get and the people they can't be. -jdg

I hope that wasn't you because that was pretty lame.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:23 PM   #43
Rosie Cheeks
Banned

Rosie Cheeks has not been impressing people

Dumb car
Rosie Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #44
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my dad is giving me his 2001 Camaro. i think they have the same engine
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:35 PM   #45
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I hope that wasn't you because that was pretty lame.
It wasn't actually.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: