Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 10-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
seoerizer
Laugh last.

Default Nike Air Force 1 Shoes from Questlove

Imagine having a pair of Nike Air Force 1 Shoes that is designed by yourself and wearing it around, what would you feel? If it’s me, I’d feel very cool and amazing. Today we are going to introduce you a pair of shoes that was designed by the immaculate drummer for The Roots---known as Questlove, the founding member of the greatest live act in rap music who is also a Grammy Award Winner.
Known for rocking T-shirts with strong messages and bold color statements on and off the stage, Questlove wanted to make something colorful for his first Nike Air Force 1 shoe. He chose the red, gold and green color combination to match one of his infamous T-shirt collection’s most cherished pieces. In addition, there is a logo on his shoe, Ahmir came to Nike’s office with his own silhouette graphic in hand, and banged out his Air Questo design like he was in the studio crafting his next record. “I wanted a graphic of my silhouette facing the left because the left represents the unorthodox thinker. I am politically more to the left, my music represents the left to the center, and I also write left-handed. I feel that all unconventional thinking is done from the left side of things.” Questlove said.
A truly unconventional musician, Quest often intends for people to listen to the material he creates at least twice to really get what is going on. The left foot and the right foot on this pair of Nike Air Force 1 shoes are like the positive and negative sides of the same record, presenting slight differences that only the trained eye would spot. “Initially I wanted to do a 100% positive/negative motif. The first draft was too extreme so I cut back on that idea but the left and the right are still subliminally night and day.”

Last edited by seoerizer : 01-04-2011 at 03:59 AM.
seoerizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
SourPatchKids
o()xxx[{::::::::::::>

Default Re: Nike Air Force 1 Shoes from Questlove

There are so many air force 1 colorways and customs.
http://best.complex.com/lists/Mayors...0-Air-Force-1s Mayors top 50 af1's
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:01 PM   #3
mapleleaf
Not airballing my layups anymore

i like the green spots at the shoes. Definitely, they are wonderful shoes
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
seoerizer
Laugh last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
There are so many air force 1 colorways and customs.
http://best.complex.com/lists/Mayors...0-Air-Force-1s Mayors top 50 af1's
I checked but I didnt find anything that's valuable, tell me where could I find those beautiful colorways.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #5
seoerizer
Laugh last.

If there is something you want to know more, just get into my homepage: AirForceOne.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: