Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-09-2010, 02:59 AM   #31
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Posting at night scares the pease OOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
You don't fit in all that well here. You need to ^ ^ ^ your posting skills.

Oh snap.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:00 AM   #32
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You don't fit in all that well here. You need to ^ ^ ^ your posting skills.
Sorry I don't keep up with your affairs with other posters, I will step my josh-following game up.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:02 AM   #33
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
Sorry I don't keep up with your affairs with other posters, I will step my josh-following game up.

You do that. Better yet... [back back low punch ... B or whatever]

GET OVER HERE!

Game-Over. You-lose. You is baby doo-doo squirts.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:05 AM   #34
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You do that. Better yet... [back back low punch ... B or whatever]

GET OVER HERE!

Game-Over. You-lose. You is baby doo-doo squirts.
Too bad I did the chincy ass block with my arm that can somehow stop a spear.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:22 AM   #35
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Too bad I did the chincy ass block with my arm that can somehow stop a spear.

Nhut-ugh ... you can't block MY spear. Mine shoots str8 out of my cawk and into your face. Bang you upside da head foo! You dye. Then I finish you with babybality where the baby doo doo squirts on you!
Old 10-09-2010, 03:23 AM   #36
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BTE

best.

thread.

ever.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #37
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought LOJ found his Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ? I guess Jesus stopped baby sitting him for a night and this is the result.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:34 PM   #38
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I thought LOJ found his Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ? I guess Jesus stopped baby sitting him for a night and this is the result.

It was the result of me being uber silly. Nothing more, nothing less. Distasteful maybe, surely not some type of abomination like you seem to possibly be hinting at.

Lighten up folks.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #39
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder if LOJ remembers that I was the only one that called BS on that aids thread?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:12 PM   #40
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

ur pretty much a punk ass piece of shit. condescending BS artist who thinks he is too cool for school but in reality one of the top five worst posters on this site. u suck, consider a permanent leave u ugly f@ggot - Go Getter

The neg I got for this thread

I`m an artist? Who knew?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #41
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

lol this shit is tits
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #42
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
ur pretty much a punk ass piece of shit. condescending BS artist who thinks he is too cool for school but in reality one of the top five worst posters on this site. u suck, consider a permanent leave u ugly f@ggot - Go Getter

The neg I got for this thread

I`m an artist? Who knew?

This is my first time viewing this thread and I have never negged you. People have been signing my name on megs for awhile now.

I get negs that say 'negged for negging me' quite often.

You are one of my favorite posters here man don't let people fool you by signing my name on negs.....I didn't know you were an artist.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #43
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
This is my first time viewing this thread and I have never negged you. People have been signing my name on megs for awhile now.

I get negs that say 'negged for negging me' quite often.

You are one of my favorite posters here man don't let people fool you by signing my name on negs.....I didn't know you were an artist.
Ahh. Wasn't sure it was you, didn't really think so. I know alot of guys (including myself) like to sign others names for reps. Usually it adds comedy to the rep though, like saying your catz or something with ending drama. Your name seemed to be quite random there though.

No, I am not an artist. Furthest thing from it really. Thats why I didn't get the neg.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: