Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #256
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: NBA 2K11 Association Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
The servers are configured for 2k10 anymore since 2k11 is out. The same thing will happen to 2k11 once 2k12 is out
oh so to be clear, you cant play online anymore?
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:41 PM   #257
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
oh so to be clear, you cant play online anymore?

for 2k10, no
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #258
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
for 2k10, no
damn man what a waste.
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:04 PM   #259
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Okay, I made an amazing Warriors team a few nights ago. I'm in the 3rd season with all options on, HoF difficulty, etc. Just won the NBA Championship against the Bulls in 7 games. The funny thing is the Bulls were my major trading partner. Guess it worked out for both teams. I think their defense rating was like 95, and it was crazy hard. Took me 7 games to beat them, but I won by 10 in the final game.

Starters:

Steph Curry - 93
Monta Ellis - 91
Luol Deng - 82
David Lee - 82
Joakim Noah - 85

Roleplayers:

Patty Mills - 72
A. Morrows - 70
Earl Clark - 72
Epke Udoh - 79 (6th man)
DeAndre Jordan - 69

Benchwarmers:

Jeremy Lin - 72 (prospect, still)
Joel Pryzbilla - 62
M. Allen - 61 (7'2" draft pick)
J. Blackman - 55 (draft pick)

Team chemistry is 100%, and all players are happy with their roles and playtime. Fun team to play with because they're explosive offensively at almost every position, and I love playing paint D with Noah. Lee cleans up on the defensive glass well also.

edit - my coaches are Avery Johnson and Sam Cassel!

Last edited by bdreason : 07-05-2011 at 09:31 PM.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #260
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My latest association was the Pacers

- Indiana 1st Round + Dahntay Jones for Toronto 1st Round

- Toronto 1st Round ended up getting #1 which I drafted an 85-SG (Carter)

- Signed Greg Oden (77) to a 5-year, Front contract

- with two trades, ended up trading:

Granger/Hibbert/Hansborough for Horford/Williams

- PG: Collison
SG: Carter
SF: George
PF: Horford
C: Oden

I won a simulated Championship in the first year
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:16 AM   #261
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Started 3-1 with the Heat in Year 1 of the association
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #262
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man HOF cheats so much lol

I've never been blown out before when playing a full game but the Heat busted my ass.

They outrebounded us 51-33

But they only had 4 more offensive rebounds than us and both teams missed the same amount of shots (44).

B Roy got a twisted ankle in the Conference Finals and tried to play through it, now he has a sprained wrist And he shot horrible in the game (8-22). Aldridge played well but it just wasn't enough. He also didn't rebound well as usual. Augustin shot poorly too.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: