Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The NFC Playoff teams as of RIGHT NOW

If the playoffs started now, the teams would be (courtesy of NFL Network):

Falcons
Bears
Skins
Cards
Giants
Bucs

I suppose it isn't that shocking if you really think about it...but before the year started most thought this would be a mix of Dallas/Vikes/Packers...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The NFC Playoff teams as of RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
If the playoffs started now, the teams would be (courtesy of NFL Network):

Falcons
Bears
Skins
Cards
Giants
Bucs

I suppose it isn't that shocking if you really think about it...but before the year started most thought this would be a mix of Dallas/Vikes/Packers...

LOL @ the Falcons and Redskins being favorites for the Super Bowl if that scenario happened.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
LOL @ the Falcons and Redskins being favorites for the Super Bowl if that scenario happened.

If I had to rank these teams, I'd do it like this:

1. Falcons
2. Giants
3. Bucs
4. Redskins
5. Bears
6. Cardinals
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really need to see the Bucs play, I liked Freeman a lot as a prospect at draft time, then Tampa got him and I figured he'd be forced into action way too early and be destroyed. Obviously that's not what's happening right now. I've heard Marino and Young both give the kid a lot of props.

Plus they're so young, even the coaching staff, and before the season they were basically the consensus last place finisher in the NFC South. Always fun to see teams force analysts to eat crow.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

The Bucs are not better than the Redskins or Bears.

Neither are the Giants for that matter.

Last edited by HisJoeness : 10-11-2010 at 07:30 PM.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still think the Packers are better than ALL of them...

the Saints are better than most of them...

the Cowboys, ehh...they could beat any of them but they screw it up somehow

the Vikings...they might actually just suck now, we will see how Favre does with Moss though...it might be all he needs!

It is still a strange mix considering most of those teams other than maybe the Flacons and Bucs have looked AWFUL at some point in this short year...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
The Bucs are not better than the Redskins or Bears.

Neither are the Giants for that matter.

You're crazy. The Giants DEFINITELY are better than the Redskins and Bears. Just this post shows how much you don't know. The Giants totally DOMINATED the Bears last Sunday night....or did you forget that? And if Cutler is out for ANY amount of time beyond this past week, the Bears will finish below .500 again.

I'd put my Bucs up against either one of them right now and it wouldn't surprise me if we won.

Quit hatin'
Old 10-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
dr8ked
Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

dr8ked has decent reputation

Eagles ?? Mike Vick is returning Next week.
dr8ked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #9
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8ked
Eagles ?? Mike Vick is returning Next week.
What about em
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:37 PM   #10
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
If I had to rank these teams, I'd do it like this:

1. Falcons
2. Giants
3. Bucs
4. Redskins
5. Bears
6. Cardinals

LOL, you must be dreaming.

1. Falcons
2. Redskins
3. Bears (with Cutler)
4. Giants
5. Cards
6. Bucs

The Bucs wins are over teams with a combined record of 3-12, and you lost to the Batch-led Steelers by 25.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
LOL, you must be dreaming.

1. Falcons
2. Redskins
3. Bears (with Cutler)
4. Giants
5. Cards
6. Bucs

The Bucs wins are over teams with a combined record of 3-12, and you lost to the Batch-led Steelers by 25.

Guy, for real. Did I **** your girlfriend and sister or something recently? The way you hate on all my posts the last couple days, that's what it seems like.

And YOU'RE the one dreaming. Redskins and Bears above the Giants? Seriously? The Giants ****ing RAPED and ABUSED the Bears one week ago and you imbeciles are ranking Chicago above them? How the hell does that even make any sense at all?

And you play the games you're scheduled. Tampa is 3-1, better record than all the teams listed except the Falcons. The Saints had the EASIEST schedule last season, but no one's taking away that Super Bowl trophy.

You're a ****ing hater if you think the Cardinals>>>>the Bucs. Dumb ass. I look forward to beating ya'lls ass later in the season.

Btw, keep on giving me bad rep. Dumb ass. I don't give a **** about "rep" on this website. The posters here know what kind of contributor I am. If it makes you feel better by giving me negative rep, then have a blast. Dip shit.

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 10-11-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #12
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

I'm dumbfounded how anyone would say Bears>>>>Giants after that ass-whooping the Giants gave Chicago. NINE 1st half sacks, knocked TWO qbs out of the game. TOTALLY DOMINATED THEM! There hasn't been a more dominant performance by one team over another this year than what the Giants did to the Bears.

Just shows the stupidity here.

If you said this near a mental hospital, you'd be taken in as a patient:

Team A dominated and completely killed Team B last week. Team B is better.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #13
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'm dumbfounded how anyone would say Bears>>>>Giants after that ass-whooping the Giants gave Chicago. NINE 1st half sacks, knocked TWO qbs out of the game. TOTALLY DOMINATED THEM! There hasn't been a more dominant performance by one team over another this year than what the Giants did to the Bears.

Just shows the stupidity here.

If you said this near a mental hospital, you'd be taken in as a patient:

Team A dominated and completely killed Team B last week. Team B is better.
Giants > Bears
Bucs > Cardinals

What blows my mind is that the ****ing cardinals have a -50 point differential and are 3-2.
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #14
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I'd pay very close attention to the Bengals/Bucs game this week.[/b]

[b]Also keep an eye on the Giants. Eli's got 6 picks this year but I've personally seen 3 this year (2 vs. Panthers, 1 vs. TENN) where he hit the receiver right in his hands, receiver turns to run before getting possession, and the ball ended up in the defenders hands. He's played much better than his stats show. Bradshaw/Jacobs were the first to break through on that Bears run D and that D-Line is full of freaks. I'm shocked Pierre-Paul doesn't have a sack yet this year, he's making the QB feel uncomfortable every time I look at the screen.
Part of my post in primetime's thread last week.

Falcons
Giants
Redskins
Bears
Buccaneers
Cardinals

is how I would rank them currently.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #15
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Thank you guys. Two solid posts. Posterize prolly has the best rankings of the teams. I just don't see how anyone would rank the Bears ahead of the Giants....it's ridiculous.

I still would say Tampa has a chance against Chicago and Washington. IDK why anyone would think Washington is a HUGE favor against Tampa. And with or without Cutler (turnover machine), I'd still give my Bucs a small shot....small b/c the Bears' D is great again.

Jackass....I wonder how much of Tampa's games you've watched? (And btw I've watched 3 Redskins games [Dallas, Houston & Philly] and two Bears games [Giants & Packers], so I'm not just hating on them. I have an opinion and evaluation of everything I'm talking about.)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: