Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-13-2006, 11:45 PM   #31
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Yeah, just not in our galaxy...

on the contrary, they have already been discovered on mars i believe. an alien in definition is something not of our world. they already found microscopic creatures, like single cell organisms, on mars in the ground. they weren't alive and they might have even been fossilized. they're still considered aliens.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:48 PM   #32
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SHAQ FACTOR
ailens dontz exist cuz they gotz no prooof here on eatrh. i do think tho taht ghost exist, i once whent to a house that gotz a bunch and sarced the shet uot of me. ghost is wen someonez yo nows dyes and they huants yoo.

man, you are typing in an alien language. what the heck are u talking about? take a remedial english class, typing 101, and then come back to try again.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 05:33 PM   #33
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SHAQ FACTOR
ailens dontz exist cuz they gotz no prooof here on eatrh. i do think tho taht ghost exist, i once whent to a house that gotz a bunch and sarced the shet uot of me. ghost is wen someonez yo nows dyes and they huants yoo.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, WHAT?
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 05:48 PM   #34
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, WHAT?

HE SAID

Arabian donuts exercise because the goats no proof here on eater. i do think though that ghosts exist, i once went to a house that goats a bunch and sacred the sheet you oughtta be. ghost is weener someones No Doz does and they hunts yoo hoo's.

DUH!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 05:54 PM   #35
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
man, you are typing in an alien language. what the heck are u talking about? take a remedial english class, typing 101, and then come back to try again.

Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: