Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Favre didn't need to apologize for "distracting" the Vikings...

But he needs to apologize for this shitty-ass football he's been playing.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #2
bballer
King of ISH

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Re: Favre didn't need to apologize for "distracting" the Vikings...

true that. looking decent on this drive though.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol just as im reading this he pulls a houdini.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe I can be the Konex of the Football forum. I hope so, as much as I've been trashing the Patriots.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hope..i got the eagles and vikes ml parlay.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Randy Moss is just going to be Randy Moss no matter where he plays.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #7
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
wow dude, this game turned around as soon as u hit submit new thread.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #8
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Favre is going to send you a pic of his ****
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #9
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
except for Oakland of course...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:44 AM   #10
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Unlike this Cheerleader, I'd sell that to Deadspin. Of course, she's the one who'll soon be getting a playboy shoot.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:50 AM   #11
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18

Props. I don't give a **** that you've been bitchin at the majority of my posts. That was funny.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:22 AM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Did I write "Favre" in the title? My bad, I meant to write "Sanchez"...
Old 10-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Damn Jackass, after that last INT I doubt this pic is valuable. I'll just send it on up to you, you probably want to see it more.
Quote:
Did I write "Favre" in the title? My bad, I meant to write "Sanchez"...
And just as I wrote this, Favre returns to form. I think I officially have Konex powers. Let's try them out:
Pats suck.
Kolb>Brady.
Peyton Manning is male.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:51 AM   #14
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Props. I don't give a **** that you've been bitchin at the majority of my posts. That was funny.

I don't mean any harm when I'm bitching. I'm an easy going person. The Redskins will beat up on the Bucs, though
Old 10-12-2010, 01:54 AM   #15
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
Damn Jackass, after that last INT I doubt this pic is valuable. I'll just send it on up to you, you probably want to see it more.

According to pt's avy, you should send it his way
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: