Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 10-11-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
seoerizer
Laugh last.

Default Legend Continues

The Air Jordan II is “high-fashion” as Michael Jordan soars to his first dunk title in the made-in-Italy design. The de-swooshed kicks sport a sleek faux lizard skin upper and a minimalist silhouette. A full-length Air Sole and beefed-up midsole cushion Michael Jordan’s previously injured foot and help him average a sick 37.1 PPG.
The ’86-87 season is a breakthrough year for MJ, and his assault on the record books begins. Along with a return trip to the All-Star game, Michael wins his first Slam Dunk Contest and claims his first in a series of scoring titles. Averaging 37.1 points per game, he becomes the first NBA player since Wilt Chamberlain to top 3,000 points in a season. Moreover, he does it all in a pair of embossed leather kicks made by the master shoemakers of Italy.
Bruce Kilgore designed the Air Jordan II, and like the I's, showed great innovation in design. The low tops were produced in Italy, although no II's were ever designed with black leather until the Nu'Retro release in 2003 and the Black/Chrome Retro+ release in 2004. The Jordan II's were the last Air Jordan shoes to carry the Jordan Wings insignia. The II's were retroed in 1994 in small amounts and sold very poorly, finding themselves on discount racks at Footlocker around the country.
Last, I got news from the new releasing dates of Air Jordan II Retro QF, they will be released on October 30, 2010, and it is called Air Jordan II Candy Pack, include red, yellow and green three colorways, attractive, now let us take a pre-look after the jump.
seoerizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #2
KareemCambell
Banned

Default Re: Legend Continues

Nice
KareemCambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

I like the yellow ones
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:02 PM   #4
seoerizer
Laugh last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I like the yellow ones
Me too, but people are saying the Nike established too many colorways out of Jordan brand and it totally ruined the original shoe.
But it's pretty cool IMO, people have different tastes and they could get whatever color they like upon the shoe.
seoerizer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: