Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-12-2010, 05:34 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The PANIC BOWL: (1-3) Dallas Cowboys vs. (1-3) Minnesota Vikings

In my opinion whoever loses this game is out of the playoffs... and I really think the Cowboys don't have much of a chance here.

So far the only thing good about this season is that our city will host the Super Bowl.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:04 AM   #2
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The PANIC BOWL: (1-3) Dallas Cowboys vs. (1-3) Minnesota Vikings

I like "The Panic Bowl". I'll be watching the Jets-Broncos game tho. I really hope the Cowboys lose this game against the Vikings, it would make them 1-4 .
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Minnie's season really falls on Favre, especially now that they have Moss. Moss's presence could make Harvin Wes Welker on steroids. AP is still back there, and the d should be strong. If they can't get it done they need to leave Favre retired.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Both teams have brutal schedules even after this game. It is likely neither of these teams will make the playoffs.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:50 AM   #5
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Both teams have brutal schedules even after this game. It is likely neither of these teams will make the playoffs.

I've always thought NFL scheduling was blatantly unfair with how division winners from the previous year have to play each other the next season. It creates high profile games, but it f*cks some of these teams from making the playoffs again.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Dallas wins, I will still be in "panic"

infact I have already pretty much thrown in the towel...

I bet we lose though...and then I bet Wade gets released...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
If Dallas wins, I will still be in "panic"

infact I have already pretty much thrown in the towel...

I bet we lose though...and then I bet Wade gets released...

Seems like Dallas and Cincinnati have similar situations going on....

Great team on paper (but are off to a slow start), and a head coach and offensive coordinator that are taking a lot of heat.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #8
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wonder if the Vikes lose, if Childress gets fired...

this game is like the battle for which coach gets to keep his job another week...
Old 10-12-2010, 11:26 PM   #9
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Cowboys will pull it off just like they pulled off the Texans game.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:00 AM   #10
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
The Cowboys will pull it off just like they pulled off the Texans game.

That's what I'm thinking. However, as much as I wanted Minn to win on my Uncle's B-day (huge Vikings fan in TX cuz he hates the Boys), the good thing is that Minn is now desperate as hell and both teams will be focused this week. Hinges on schemes, execution and whoever is more disciplined since both teams are talented on paper
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #11
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Yep. But because they are the mighty Vikings and mighty Cowboys they'll still get overhyped by the masses.

2 of the most overrated teams in all of football.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #12
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I dont think its Panic for both teams. The Vikings have to get healthy before they can be in panic mode on the other hand the Cowboys are just terrible with no excuses.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #13
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I dont think its Panic for both teams. The Vikings have to get healthy before they can be in panic mode on the other hand the Cowboys are just terrible with no excuses.
but we aren't really...where are you people getting that?...You don't watch the games you just see a "L" and declare "oh Romo is garbage, the whole team is just TEEEERRRABLE"...

Total Offense (YPG) Complete List
1. San Diego Chargers 461.8
2. Dallas Cowboys 421.5
3. Indianapolis Colts 397.0
4. Denver Broncos 384.8
5. New York Giants 378.0

Total Defense (YPG) Complete List
1. New York Giants 244.6
2. San Diego Chargers 246.2
3. Baltimore Ravens 257.8
4. Pittsburgh Steelers 289.0
5. Minnesota Vikings 289.2
6. Chicago Bears 295.2
7. Miami Dolphins 299.2
8. Dallas Cowboys 304.8

our o-line and secondary have looked suspect at times, but other than that everything has been really good...penalties have killed as a lot

I do think that Moss will each up Jenkins though, and our o-line will struggle...I expect Dallas to lose
Old 10-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #14
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

compared to Romo, Favre has looked completely horrific...of coarse if the Vikes win ALL OF YOU GUYS will declare the opposite...
Old 10-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #15
Bring-Your-Js
I hit 30-footers

Bring-Your-Js has decent reputation

I think it'll end up being one of the most thrilling games of the entire regular season.

It's just a joke to me that both of these teams are 1-3. Inexcusable.
Bring-Your-Js is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: