Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #16
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Premier XBOX 360 NBA2k11 League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
oh.
I have never joined a league before but love the idea.
So when I get home I will go live and look for it.
I wrote down the league name and password.
Sounds good.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #17
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alright went on Live and joined up.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #18
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Joined the league now. Sorry for the delay, had my girl staying over last couple of days and didn't get a chance to get on live till a few hours ago.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #19
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hotsizzle since you didnt sign up you lost your team. Looks like we got 8/16 already in.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #20
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Hotsizzle since you didnt sign up you lost your team. Looks like we got 8/16 already in.
good stuff all around, this league is set to be sick
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #21
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Stat I had to buy live card...I told you in the morning I would sign up today asap. but you had to give the team away for no reason..not like I was holding up the league. whatever

Last edited by hotsizzle : 10-14-2010 at 07:41 PM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:57 AM   #22
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Miami Heat/vapid/The K1llingJ0ke

Will sign up on live tmw.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:02 AM   #23
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I signed up yesterday guys.
Was shocked to say the least when I saw my team had not yet been picked.
LAL. And yesterday when I saw this . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
not claimed in the actually league so if you sign up first you got them. People if you are joining you really need to sign up. Posting in this thread does not mean you are in the league, you have to sign up on live.

So I was like schwing! when I saw my team . . .
so I signed on as them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Stat I had to buy live card...I told you in the morning I would sign up today asap. but you had to give the team away for no reason..not like I was holding up the league. whatever

hey man.. not stats fault. It was a dick-move on my part.
I'm not gonna be or try to be dick bro. I'm cool with everybody.
not here to piss people off.

You can have the Lakers since you technically said it first.
If you want me to back out of the league and re-join as a different team
then say so dog. If it's not a HUGE deal to you then accept the...
"you snooze, you lose" approach and pick another team.

I'll leave it up to you. Let me know bro ..
I have respect and will be cool with whatever you choose..

let's just get this thing started.
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #24
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

In a move I'll most likely regret I've joined as the Bucks. Hopefully they have enough D to make up for the fact that I still have no idea how to create offense in this game.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:25 AM   #25
jimmyzegg
I hit open 5-footers

jimmyzegg has an OK reputation so far

I guess I missed out on this one, can't find the league in the "join league" list. OP says it starts Friday, so crap.
jimmyzegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:31 AM   #26
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzegg
I guess I missed out on this one, can't find the league in the "join league" list. OP says it starts Friday, so crap.

I just typed in ISH and it found it.

Didn't come up with anything when I tried entering the whole name.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #27
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sign me in if there is any room.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:04 PM   #28
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Sign yourself up, league info is on the front page.

Let's fill this ***** before vapid or somebody else goes online and picks the Heat.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

There are still plenty of spots people.. I wanted to start Friday but we couldn't fill it fast enough. The faster everyone signs up on nba2k11, the faster we can get the gamme started
Old 10-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #30
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm going to sign up as Portland.

Won't be on till late if anyone is playing because I'm going to Blazers vs Warriors game at 7.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: