Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-28-2010, 05:48 AM   #286
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Premier XBOX 360 NBA2k11 League

I'm going to try and play later today.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #287
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Back from London now guys, so I now have access to my xbox back again. Though it seems progress has been slow since I went away.

Still to play: Grizzlies, Lakers and Warriors as far as I can remember.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #288
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't been on lately either. so busy..

I'll be home in 8 hours..
will you be around ukballer?
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:09 AM   #289
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't say for definite right now. We'll have visitors round, so it just depends whether they have left by then or not. Will let you know if I'm around though.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #290
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Bucks are online for the next hour or two, message me if you want to play.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:23 AM   #291
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got home late, man I really haven't been that busy, but sometimes I just go days without turning on my xbox.

It was discouraging not being able to start a game with the Bucks though.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:28 AM   #292
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Will be around all day today to play the games I need to, but doubt any of the people I need to play will be on. It's 10:30am here in the UK as I post this, for anyone in doubt.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #293
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what ever happen to me in this league?
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #294
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsupra
what ever happen to me in this league?

You got booted for inactivity I believe.

Though this does seem pretty dead now, sad really.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #295
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

I claim victory.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #296
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

I'm on if anyone wants to play.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: